Thread: Life without Gallstones page

gavind is offline Junior Member

Life without Gallstones

Shop Now
    As of now, with gallstone surgery, there is only one option which is gallbladder surgery that removes the gallbladder and gallstones through several small cuts in the abdomen.

One of the side effects of gallbladder removal can be the dumping of bile which is now not as easily regulated and can send someone running to the bathroom immediately after eating. Not to mention abdominal pain, nausea, gas and bloating are common following after that.

Not everyone knows about this yet, there is a surgery that would only include removing the gallstone from the gallbladder. Thus, after this, everything is cured including zero pain and other of those symptoms. Check this link for the detailed experience and judge for yourself. Gallstone removal experience: My life with gallstone and without it

KaylnTailor is offline Junior Member
    This is really nice detailed information on the operation carried out. I have heard that it can be cured at early stages through medicines is it right. Even i know one site londongiassociates that provides consultation on such problems.

Lkrohn is offline Junior Member
    One if the main reasons I went primal was because I was having some major gallbladder problems and the doctor wanted to remove it. Witching a few days all symptoms went away and I'm fine now. I dropped 28 pounds in the first month and never felt better

xinailoved is offline Junior Member
    you are right,I dropped 28 pounds in the first month and never felt better ,thanks

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    lol, look at all the fake replies, too!

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html