Hi, I am relatively new to the primal/paleo way of eating. I started initially as a weight loss tool but was curious to see if all the other health benefits that are sited held true for me as well.

So far I have found this experience to be life changing. I started out at 168lbs on Oct 18th and in that time I have lost 16lbs. And literally every GI problem I have ever experienced has disappeared. I no longer experience any IBS like symptoms and I feel great. My appetite has stabilized and I am no longer constantly hungry.

My questions/concern is…the weight loss seems to have completely stopped. I have not lost a pound in over 2 weeks now. Is this normal? To loose 16lbs so quickly was wonderful and unexpected and I knew it wouldn't continue on at that rate but it seems to have stopped just as quickly as it started. I have been very committed to eating right and have not deviated at all with any foods outside the primal blueprint. I’ve started to more carefully watch my carb intake but even trying to stay under a 100 a day doesn’t seem to be doing much. Having said that…I still lost another inch around my waist in the last week or so even though my weight remained unchanged. Should I just stop worrying (and stop weighing myself) and give it more time? Am I just being inpatient? Any tips or hints or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks for your help!