Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Paleo work in progress, weight loss journal page 5

Millersoontobelite is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Things have been a bit bettwe the last week. Last weekend i was still 277.6 but this weekend i got down to 274.2. I am hoping to hit the magic 273 number for sixty pounds down this week and under 270 in the next couple weeks. it has been slow but i dont mind lose 7-10 pounds a month so hopefully the 3 pounds that i lost this week will continue.
    it has been an interesting journey and i cant wait to continue on. I am a little worried that the additional pound i lost since yesterday morning was because i only had one real meal in the middle fo the day yesterday and i will overcompensate today. we shall see
    SW 333 PBSW 308 CW 254

79 pounds down 54 pounds from primal

i was 271.6 on saturday but wound up indulging a bit on sunday with some pizza and ice cream. I had planned it for a while and it was amazing. As a result i was 275 this morning, but am sure i will be back down to 271 within a day or two.
    Cheers
    a
    SW 333 PBSW 308 CW 254

Spring break this week. I ate some junk on Sunday at Easter. No candy or anything but brown sugar and pineapple glaze on ham and some rice pilaf and a few chips. This week has been great. Played some golf and lots of disc and the scale has been good to me. I was 269 this morning which puts me at 64 pounds down and two pounds this week. The last time I was this weight was 2007 and then I went right back up. I was 255 in college briefly but beer and pizza ruined that. If I can get in the 250s by like mid may it will be new ground for me since I was 21. Anyway. Cheers
    SW 333 PBSW 308 CW 254

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Good work.

268 today. Lost five pounds over spring break. Pretty stoked
    SW 333 PBSW 308 CW 254

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    well done, keep going.

thanks for the support peeps. I am starting a whole 30 next week so that should be interesting.
    Didnt weigh myself today, and wont again until my starting day for whole 30, hopefully. i am a bit ocd about weighing in
    SW 333 PBSW 308 CW 254

i ate pizza yesterday whole 30 today hungry
    SW 333 PBSW 308 CW 254

so i decided against the whole 30, not in an effort to get out of something but due to some travel plans i have decided that staying just normal paleo/primal will be a bit easier, so i will do a whole 30 sometime this summer.

I have noticed some things lately in regards to diet.
    First: in the last 5 weeks or so i have eaten off this plan three times. About 5 weeks ago I had gotten to be a bit stagnant and made a conscious decision and I ate a pizza with some friends. I gained 3-4 pounds as is standard, by the next friday I was back to where i was weight wise, and by the end of the weekend i had lost a new 3 pounds. This happened again over spring break. Sunday dinner for easter included some non paleo snacks and brown sugar apple glaze on pork and rice with brocolli side dish. I gained 2.5 pounds and by the next weekend it was gone and i had lost 4 new pounds. Became stagnant then this last weekened ate pizza and suddenly this week i have lost a new pound already and it is only thursday.

I guess the point of this rambling is just to document a trend for myself so in the future i can remember this is the way things were.

I am familiar with carb refeeding but this is certainly not what i do, i have straight up eated bad for a portion of a day and within a week have been rewarded with new weight loss after a stagnant period. I understand it is easy to rationalize this, saying it works because your body needs a shock blah blah but i dont want to rationalize it because i dont want to convince myself to cheat.

Anyway, 267 this morning. 66 pounds down
    SW 333 PBSW 308 CW 254

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    268 today. shit is getting a little frustrating. i have been perfect, under 2000 calories a day and on the plan and hitting a wall.
    SW 333 PBSW 308 CW 254

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast