Thread: grass-fed meat unavailable page

Nick Waves is offline Junior Member

grass-fed meat unavailable

Shop Now
    Hello! I'm currently living in the UAE and try as I may, I have been unable to find any grass-fed meat. (There isn't much grass here and most of the beef and lamb is imported from abroad.) Any ideas? Is it advisable to follow PB nutrition and eat grain fed meats, even if only for a few years? I plan on going back to North America in about two years, and it should not be a problem finding it there.

Thanks,
    Nick

PrimalGains is offline Junior Member
    If grain fed meat is your only option, stick to lean cuts and trim off all visible fat (where the bad stuff lives), replacing the fat with better sources (i.e. oils, butters, avocado, nuts etc), eating plenty of eggs, fish and a wide array of vegetables. It's still possible to follow PB, just be clever with your food choices

Char Aznable is offline Member
    I live in the US, and although I could probably find grass-fed meats where I live, they're prohibitively expensive. I currently shop at my local grocery store and, like PrimalGains suggested, buy leaner cuts and trim off most of the fat. Also, despite the additives to such meats, cutting out all other processed foods and grains and such is still a great way to improve your health. As long as you're doing everything else right, I wouldn't worry too much about eating normal, grocery store fare.

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    You have more grass-fed than you realize. Not all grass-fed is labeled as such. Most lamb and beef from NZ are grass-fed, I believe.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Nick Waves is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the replies; good advice all around. Knifegill, most of the lamb and beef here in the UAE is actually from NZ, so this is very good news!

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    Just look up the rancher name to find out for sure.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html