Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scientists create 'coconut-flavoured' pineapple page 2

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by AMonkey View Post
    Why wouldn't it be? If its sweeter then that potentially means shorter growing times. Additionally if the research works, then the Aus government will have the rights to the strain of pinaepple and will be able to make money off.
    Dude, it's government. If they want to make money, all they have to do is put a gun to your head.

Daemonized is offline Senior Member
    I'd rather see them spending their cash playing with pineapples than making bigger bombs and bombing some third world country back into the stone age.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemonized View Post
    I'd rather see them spending their cash playing with pineapples than making bigger bombs and bombing some third world country back into the stone age.
    This might sound horrible but I don't care as long as they keep the bombs away from people that I care about. And me. And the person that grows the cows that I like to eat.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

joelwlcx is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Something tells me that whatever chemicals make it taste like coconut... Aren't found in coconuts.
    "All of God's creatures have a natural habitat... my dinner plate." -Me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12