Thread: Sweet Revolution- we make grain-free gourmet treats with fun flavors page

Aliayzar is offline Member

Sweet Revolution- we make grain-free gourmet treats with fun flavors

Shop Now
    Hi everyone,

I recently started a grain-free, refined sugar free bakery South Florida, called Sweet Revolution, a few months ago and so far the business is doing great making products that many people don't even realize is grain-free until I tell them.

I got tired of seeing all those amazing innovative treats on TV and only being able to find the same old cookie, bread and cake flavors we are all used to. So I decided to make innovative grain-free treats using as much local and organic ingredients as I can get my hands on. I make paleo not primal (we don't use any milk product) cupcakes, cookies, loaf cakes, muffins, doughnuts and whatever else strikes my fancy. I work with many families that have food allergies so there is never any artificial dyes and all of my chocolate is soy-free.

To tempt you here is an idea of past offerings: chocolate pomegranate cupcakes, pumpkin doughnuts, lemon loaf, chocolate chip whoopie pie, cookie dough cupcakes & mayan spice brownies. Also for the holiday's there are now two wonderful, hand decorated gift boxes.

Check my little online bakery out at Innovative gluten-Free Bakery and let me know what you think. I recently started shipping across the entire US!

Best Wishes,

Alicia

Artbuc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliayzar View Post
    Hi everyone,

I recently started a grain-free, refined sugar free bakery South Florida, called Sweet Revolution, a few months ago and so far the business is doing great making products that many people don't even realize is grain-free until I tell them.

I got tired of seeing all those amazing innovative treats on TV and only being able to find the same old cookie, bread and cake flavors we are all used to. So I decided to make innovative grain-free treats using as much local and organic ingredients as I can get my hands on. I make paleo not primal (we don't use any milk product) cupcakes, cookies, loaf cakes, muffins, doughnuts and whatever else strikes my fancy. I work with many families that have food allergies so there is never any artificial dyes and all of my chocolate is soy-free.

To tempt you here is an idea of past offerings: chocolate pomegranate cupcakes, pumpkin doughnuts, lemon loaf, chocolate chip whoopie pie, cookie dough cupcakes & mayan spice brownies. Also for the holiday's there are now two wonderful, hand decorated gift boxes.

Check my little online bakery out at Innovative gluten-Free Bakery and let me know what you think. I recently started shipping across the entire US!

Best Wishes,

Alicia
    It would be nice if you included nutrition info, especially carbs and O6 in the almond flour products. Have you ever measured the amount of oxidized O6 in your almond flour products?

ryanmercer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Artbuc View Post
    It would be nice if you included nutrition info, especially carbs and O6 in the almond flour products. Have you ever measured the amount of oxidized O6 in your almond flour products?
    ^this
    -Ryan Mercer my blog and Genco Peptides my small biz

Aliayzar is offline Member
    Sorry I have been busy revamping the company so I have not got a chance to check this post out. The company is now Airship Baking Co.

Also thank you for the concerns. If someone emails me wanting nutritional information I can provide it, I just have not found a cohesive way to display it on the website without making it seem overloaded with information.

As for the O6 I have not and do not know how to measure the amount that is oxidized. I do think a treat is just that, a treat, and not something you should be eating everyday for every meal and snack. 1 a day even 2 is plenty. As long as you are eating plenty of Omega 3's you should have nothing to worry about.