Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grapefruit Addiction page 2

imgliniel is offline Junior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    Yep, if you are an ovariectomized woman on medications, you probably should be a little careful with grapefruit...
    Ahahaha

+1

PS, I have a white grapefruit tree in my yard, I have about, 15 billion ripe grapefruits on the tree and there is no way I can possibly eat them all. If you were not on the opposite side of the country I would say come over and take as many as you want!

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imgliniel View Post
    PS, I have a white grapefruit tree in my yard, I have about, 15 billion ripe grapefruits on the tree and there is no way I can possibly eat them all. If you were not on the opposite side of the country I would say come over and take as many as you want!
    You lucky guy! Grapefruit is may favorite citrus fruit and I eat them almost daily, fortunately I have good acess to them here where I live in Ecuador though...

Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    You lucky guy! Grapefruit is may favorite citrus fruit and I eat them almost daily, fortunately I have good acess to them here where I live in Ecuador though...
    haha, uh, gal just fyi, but yeah, when we bought this house it came with three white grape vines, a grapefruit tree, a bitter orange tree (the kind you use in cooking and making marmalade) a fruiting mulberry tree and an apricot tree. Now if I can just get the dang veggie garden and chicken coop installed......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12