Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mayan Calender - page

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member

Smile Mayan Calender -

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thoughts please
    I don't believe in mumbo jumbo, however I do think some people have an ability to see into the future.
    What is gonna happen near the end of 2012 - nothing ????? or are we already seeing an increase in natural disasters ????? or are we just being made more aware of natural occurances through the media ?????
    I find this fascinating, as I am sure others do........let the discussions begin
    ...........or let this thread die naturally !
    G
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

driver8 is offline Junior Member
    Every calendar I've ever owned had a last day. The world hasn't ended yet.

primalrob is offline Senior Member
    well, in the final week of 2012 i plan on finding out who serves the best burger in my city. that's about the level of excitement i expect to see surrounding the end of the world claims. though, i do agree that there has been either more natural disasters or more reporting of it than i can ever remember, but i wonder if that has more to do with increased media capabilities than ever before.
    frankly, i'm a little shocked that the mayan calendar thing got so much attention. i'm even more shocked that the mayan calendar went all the way to 2012. if i were making a calendar i would stop after a couple of generations.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    The solstice will happen around that time. On the 21st, I plan to do what I do for every "end date:" crawl onto the roof, get liquored up, wait until midnight and proclaim exuberantly about besting another apocalypse, and crawl my ass to bed.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

primalrob is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    The solstice will happen around that time. On the 21st, I plan to do what I do for every "end date:" crawl onto the roof, get liquored up, wait until midnight and proclaim exuberantly about besting another apocalypse, and crawl my ass to bed.
    you just made me realize that the 21st kicks off my vacation...so i'll be doing something similar, only on my friends' roof, probably while holding their baby.

canio6 Guest
    I figure I will fall asleep and a a few days after the expected end of the world someone will say, "So what about them Mayas?" and I will say, "Crap, did I miss that already?"

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by primalrob View Post
    you just made me realize that the 21st kicks off my vacation...so i'll be doing something similar, only on my friends' roof, probably while holding their baby.
    Remember, a true friend does not shake the beer or the baby.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I figure I will fall asleep and a a few days after the expected end of the world someone will say, "So what about them Mayas?" and I will say, "Crap, did I miss that already?"
    The only ones left will be those who weren't taken up in the Rapture.

Devilboy.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    The only ones left will be those who weren't taken up in the Rapture.

Devilboy.
    Now you hurt my feeling. All one of them.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Knowing me, it's also quite possible I'll try and start something on FB about how the Mayans were right and the Rapture had come to Texas. "There's thousands of people floating in the air nekkid as jaybirds! I'm not going anywhere. Hey Bob! Can I have your car?"
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast