Thread: Need YOUR Help! Getting Started Resources page

feren6 is offline Member

Talking Need YOUR Help! Getting Started Resources

Hey Primalians (ok I couldn't think of anything better),

I've been eating Primally for longer than a year now, and things are going great. I discovered my gluten sensitivity and a lot of my problems disappeared -- chronic migraines, acid reflux, and depression just to name a few.

Regardless, I run a blog that helps guys become better men in 4 aspects: purpose, emotional intelligence, health, and relationships. The health portion of my site is geared towards Paleo/Primal nutrition, as I want to share this info with the world so that more people can benefit from it as much as I have.

I wrote an article on my story and some tips to get started with it, and I'd love to get your feedback on the site in general and the article. Perhaps you can suggest some article ideas for guys that want to get started on the Primal journey. I would also love to see any resources that you used to get started -- I can pass those along to my readers as well.

Here's the article: Live to Eat or Eat to Live? – a 3-step Process to Reclaiming Your Health

Thanks!

Paleobird Guest
    Nicely written. And that's coming from a former English professor.

Have you checked out the blog of Dr. Peter Attia, "The Eating Academy"? It might be interesting to see if you can do a series of interviews with experts in the field. People like Peter and Mark might be willing to be interviewed.

sed777 is offline Junior Member
    This forum is a wealth of information and support!

Read before starting> Primal Blueprint
    While doing > Good Calories Bad Calories
    Other sites i frequent: PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes great site for candor and free recipes!
    Nell Stephenson, Paleo Expert
    The Primal Junk Foodie
    Awesome blog from Dr. Michael Eades The Blog of Michael R. Eades, M.D.The Blog of Michael R. Eades, M.D. A critical look at nutritional science and anything else that strikes my fancy.

feren6 is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Nicely written. And that's coming from a former English professor.

Have you checked out the blog of Dr. Peter Attia, "The Eating Academy"? It might be interesting to see if you can do a series of interviews with experts in the field. People like Peter and Mark might be willing to be interviewed.
    That's great to hear that you like the writing, especially since I didn't do so well in high school English classes

I haven't checked out that blog, but I'll look into it. I'm going to start doing interviews, podcasts, and guest posts soon after I get a track record going. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sed777 View Post
    This forum is a wealth of information and support!

Read before starting> Primal Blueprint
    While doing > Good Calories Bad Calories
    Other sites i frequent: PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes great site for candor and free recipes!
    Nell Stephenson, Paleo Expert
    The Primal Junk Foodie
    Awesome blog from Dr. Michael Eades The Blog of Michael R. Eades, M.D.The Blog of Michael R. Eades, M.D. A critical look at nutritional science and anything else that strikes my fancy.
    Awesome -- I'll check them out as well. Really appreciate it.

Thanks!