Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Wheat is the devil page

MarissaLinnea is offline Senior Member

Wheat is the devil

Primal Fuel
    Seriously, it is. I indulged a bit over the last few days. So stupid and really paying for it now. I feel terrible.

Back to my keto diet, you all are my witnesses.

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the heads up. Whenever I indulge in non Primal treats I always make sure it's wheat free stuff. Ice cream, milk chocolate etc.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MarissaLinnea View Post
    Back to my keto diet, you all are my witnesses.
    And we will flail you with ketostixs if you slip up again!

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    And we will flail you with ketostixs if you slip up again!
    lol!!! No more slip up. I don't want to slip up, in fact, my slip up started because I was stressed and upset and started doing some emotional eating. I wasn't even craving. So stupid. So that is my biggest challenge I think, that when I get stressed or overwhelmed or upset, I need to do something else besides turn to food. It's such a bad habit and I need to break it, otherwise I'm going to be caught in this horrible cycle forever, and I'm totally not into that idea.

Anyway, resetting keto experiement to day one today. I was just starting to feel really good when I messed up. All part of the learning experience I guess. But this was a pretty hard lesson this time. I just got out of the bathroom.....it wasn't pretty, and it was painful. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Graycat View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Whenever I indulge in non Primal treats I always make sure it's wheat free stuff. Ice cream, milk chocolate etc.
    Well, mine started with Primal friendly indulgence (dark chocolate) and then somehow morphed into the kids' halloween candy, which then somehow morphed into a raid of the pantry yesterday, and a HORRIBLE dinner. I won't even post what I ate for dinner. It's embarassing.

So I think for now, I should probably just stick to the basics and leave the indulgences out for awhile. At this point it's like it opens the gateway for me to start eating other, much worse things. It's just easier to stick to the diet in a strict way for me. Apparently moderation and indulgence don't go in the same sentence for me right now, lol!!!

Zach is offline Banned
    Its really not.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Its really not.
    I will test something today and make myself some pancakes slathered in honey, sugar, fruit and maple syrup.
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    I will test something today and make myself some pancakes slathered in honey, sugar, fruit and maple syrup.
    Had three pieces of french toast this morning. :thumbsup:

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Nice. I haven't had french toast in ages, that stuff tastes real amazing.
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

Zach is offline Banned
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Nice. I haven't had french toast in ages, that stuff tastes real amazing.
    Definitely my favorite breakfast. Usually do 2 eggs, 1/3 cup half n half, liberal amounts of salt, cinnimon, blackstrap and sugar, beat that together and it makes three pieces perfectly. Then of course massive amount of real maple syrup.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast