Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Wheat is the devil page 9

DetroitRemedy is offline Member
    words can be sterile too If you heard me say there or their it would have worked just fine lol

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by otzi View Post
    Danny Roddy started posting here a while back and got chased off--what makes you think you are different?
    Probably free time, and the fact I'm easily amused.
    nihil

Since so many smarty pants people are on here why are you not educating the world and telling them what your diet consists of. Or better yet how to prevent diseases? Tell me something smart?

There are Pros and Cons no matter what you eat.

MarissaLinnea is offline Senior Member
    I don't claim to be a smarty pants about anything.....except for children, because I have so many of them.

Having a healthy debate is great! But I think what irritates folks to begin with is when someone comes on a post to chime in about pancakes and french toast and how great and delicious they are, especially when the OP says in the first post that they indulged in a wheat product and felt horrible as a result. Now, if they had come on and said something to the effect of, "What did you eat that made you sick? How do you know it was wheat/are you sure it was from wheat product?" something along those lines, showing that they clearly are posting because they want to talk about the wheat issue and open an interesting and civilized discussion about it, instead of posting just to be annoying, a la pancakes/french toast.

I mean, it's obvious from most of their posts here that they are not super interested in having a good, intellectual debate, but moreso interested in ruffling feathers of those who truly love and believe in this WOE.

makes sense. but i just fell alot of tension in here.

I was told that I'm trying to sell something on here. lol I tell you assumptions are like termites.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    I've tried several times to have a debate, only to be completely ignored and ridiculed(if you can call it that, not like I was remotely offended) for things I eat without any real rhyme or reason aside from what they've been told. There is no debating with people that are that dead set in their ways.

I also don't think there is anything really wrong with eating "primal", I think it's a healthy practice to seek out whole foods over heavily modified foods.
    nihil

Like i mentioned above, There are Pros and Cons no matter what you eat. why can we be adults and talk about it and help one another?

MarissaLinnea is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Well, you also have to understand that this place gets a lot of trolls and spammers, so it doesn't really surprise me if you were given the third degree, lol!! The Primal Pack is protecting their home and trying to protect the integrity of this board and what it stands for, which in this case happens to be the principles taught by Mark Sisson. We don't like intruders coming on and possibly feeding misinformation or making this process any more confusing than it needs to be, especially for the noobs.

I just kinda spoke for everyone. Sorry if I overstepped there guys. Feel free to disagree with me if you don't feel the same.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast