Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Wheat is the devil page 7

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MarissaLinnea View Post
    I wasn't pushing my belief onto others. I said in my very first post that I overindulged and that I felt terrible because of it. It's not like I posted and said "Wheat is the devil!!! I don't eat it, and no one else should eat it either!" Instead of reading my first post for what it was, which was that I ate wheat and felt terrible because of it, you decided to personalize it for some reason and somehow morph it into me pushing my bad wheat experience onto others to try to convince them not to eat wheat either. And now you hate me because I went to extremes and called wheat the devil......I think you need to take a look at your own posts dude. You are the one going to extremes, not me.
    You should stop twisting my words. I never said i hate you personally. Heck, my very first post all i said was no they arent.

Quote Originally Posted by janie View Post
    I'll let you know how I'm doing Zach. I'm a 67 y.o. woman who gave up grains and sugar almost 4 years ago. I lost pounds I had been struggling for years to lose while eating a low fat grain-based diet. Not onloy did I lose weight but the rosacea of my face went away. My lower back and knees and neck stopped aching. My high blood pressure dropped to 114/74. My HDL soared to 74 and my trigs dropped off the charts.

You do a huge disservice to others like me who are seeking better health here with your endless preaching about "good grains". There ain't nothing good about them. You should just STOP preaching your grain obsession here b/c people aren't interested in it. Grow up or please go away. Go post on a site that lauds the grains that have made so many of us sick. You'll be comfortable there. Here you are just a PainInTheAss.
    They arent good for you maybe...

Its funny, i used to be angry like you guys back when i ate this way.

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearchOfAbs View Post
    Yeah!!!!!!!!

I only WISH that wheat made me feel the way it made YOU feel, cuz then I would NEVER be tempted
    again. EVARRRRRR.

You go on with your bad self, and pay no mind to the fucktards.
    This post here epitomizes the ridiculousness of this thread. This person actually wishes a food group would cause them harm just so they arent tempted to eat it. How bout you just eat it, enjoy it and stop worrying about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Graycat View Post
    Then what are you here for really? Don't you have something better to do? Like eating some healthy whole grain pancakes doused with maple syrup?

If eating grains and processed sugars doesn't give you any noticeable discomfort, it still doesn't mean they are good for your health long term.
    I would never eat whole grains, they are bad for you. Refined flour only.

janie is offline Senior Member
    They aren't good for most people, Zach. There are books and tons of research on the subject.

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by janie View Post
    They aren't good for most people, Zach. There are books and tons of research on the subject.
    There are massive amounts of books and studies showing the dangers of meat as well..

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    No crap nobody here will like someone who thinks sugar and grains are good for you. Im not here to make friends.
    No added value.

Zach -> View Profile -> Add to Ignore List -> Are you sure? -> Yes
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    I can squat 180lbs, press 72.5lbs and deadlift 185lbs

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    No added value.

Wheres the fun in that?

janie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    No added value.

Excellent. Let's all do that. It might even get the site monitors to rid us of him permanently.

MarissaLinnea is offline Senior Member
    Glad you are open minded. Yes Peat does not like grains either but like i said i dont follow all his principles, just defending him from all the people who wont even read his stuff. I just hate that people have to go to extremes like calling something the devil.Her detailed response above makes much more sence the. Her first post. I have no problems with cutting out grains or anything else for that matter if it negatively effects you. Just have a problem with people pushing their beliefs on to others.
    Ahem. Twisting words?

MarissaLinnea is offline Senior Member
    Ah, I see. There is a "that" in there. NM, sorry.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Wheres the fun in that?
    For starters, while we don't have to listen to you whine about other people "pushing their beliefs on others" or what ever you imagine they are doing, we don't have to constantly read you trying to do the same exact thing you are admonishing with your Peat-isms.

It's a Win/Win situation really.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast