Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Wheat is the devil page 15

MarissaLinnea is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    Obviously...what you didn't invest in the extra stomach plan with ruminants upgrade when God asked you? Pfft....read Genesis 6.16....Though shalt upgrade thy digestive track on a lay away plan for six good deeds and a bottle of wine.
    lol!!! Love it.

I'm putting this in my signature.
    Last edited by MarissaLinnea; 12-05-2012 at 09:47 PM.

DetroitRemedy is offline Member
    yes for sure,never claiming to be right, just expressing my views, just chatting to someone that seems to care for once, and will listen..... ty well I eat alot of different foods, try to stay as close to nature as possible. I AVOID A LOT: msg, hfcs, soy bean anything unless fermented, pop/soda/caffeine/energy drinks, Sugary juice, breakfest cereal, cows milk, (never >)cigarettes, white flour, white sugar, white salt, never >margarine, veggie oils esp. canola and soy bean, aspartame, anything deep fried or hydrogenated, any farm raised fish or shrimp, try my best > gmo's, dont eat much corn, anything that says enriched or fortified, avoid 30 hidden names of msg lol, anything that has more than 5-7 ingredients,dont drink tap water, anything that has absorbic acid or synthetic inorganic minerals, food coloring, preservatives, natural flavors and spices, cookies, cake, candy, chips, pizza, fast food!! dead food! , no antibiotics, flu shots, pain pills, antacids, no doz, cold meds etc.. I supplement alot!!!! from reputable sources.
    Try to buy organic as much as possible, uncured bacon with no bull added, a lot of products i cook with are the real deal.
    I mix up all my protein sources and buy mostly organic or wild meats.I use a lot of raw products like kombucha, honey, vinegar. grow a lot of my own herbs and chilis. if youd like to know any of my better choices in any of the ones i avoid i will let you know just ask. or what i supplement.
    obv some of these happen, some have never happened, some will never happen again.

grains i choose einkorn berries, flour and pasta. use once in awhile. I cook so many varieties. esp THAI food.. so good and so healthy if using the right products. raw papaya salad is so good.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Is this not DurianRider? Does not sound like him, eating meat, etc.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    Is this not DurianRider? Does not sound like him, eating meat, etc.
    how dare you call me that lol

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Im Detroit Remedy Clothing

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415