I do Leangains 16/8 IF currently, training at 11am, eating at 12pm and 7pm.

My question is when should one eat carbohydrate for optimal glycogen replenishment AND bodyfat reduction? Does it matter for the purpose of bodyfat reduction BELOW 10%?

The two main protocols I'd like to compare are Leangains and Carb Backloading.

Leangains focuses on fasted training midday for optimal body fat burning.

CBL focuses on optimal hormonal timing of evening training and night carb loading.

So, when should we train, and when should we eat carbs, to optimally shed bodyfat, as well most efficiently absorb carbs and replenish glycogen?

Is there truly a glycogen window where carbs are absorbed by muscles more completely and efficiently when taken immediately post training? Or will any time that day after training suffice?

Is there a real advantage to non insulin mediated glucose uptake and training induced tGLUT
translocation, whereby carbs are preferentially and most efficiently absorbed by muscle and not fat or other tissues when one eats carbs immediately post workout?

Which scenario will burn bodyfat and store carbs into muscle best:

1) Leangains midday fasted training followed by a lunch of half of the days carb/protein totals immediately post training and an identical dinner

2) Leangains midday fasted training followed by a lunch of all of the days carbs and half of the days protein totals immediately post training and for dinner the remainder of the days protein

3) Leangains midday fasted training followed by lunch of half of the days protein totals immediately post training and a dinner of all the days carb plus the remainder of the days protein

4) Lunch of half of daily protein totals followed by CBL afternoon/evening training and all the days carbs plus the remainder of protein

Through personal intuitive experience, I feel my body best absorbs carbs immediately post exercise, and later that day it feels less efficient.

Leangains focus on fasted training midday for bodyfat burning seems attractive. Eating some carbs PWO and more at dinner on training days has given me good results.

But I'm wondering if eating all my carbs PWO at lunch would be better absorbed.

Conversely, I'm also wondering if eating only protein and a little fat PWO will continue fat burning all day AND take advantage of the night time carb loading advantage advocated by CBL and many studies saying it reduces bodyfat and gives a positive hormonal effect. My concern here is that I'd be missing the advantage of higher carb absorption efficiently when eating them immediately PWO.

Lastly, I can't train afternoon/evening so the CBL late training and carb load nighttime immediately PWO isn't feasible now, but I'd like opinions comparing it to my above scenarios.