Thread: New Primal page

ZelHarriss is offline Junior Member

New Primal

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi I am new to the primal world! My name is Harriss and I want some advice from you fellow forum members on how to stay primal forever. I am not 100% sure that I can carry on with this but when I read Mark's book I want to be primal and be fit.
    Last edited by ZelHarriss; 12-03-2012 at 08:05 AM.

specsAreGrok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZelHarriss View Post
    I am not 100% sure that I can carry on with this but when I read Mark's book I want to be primal and be fit.
    You can't carry on with eating delicious food and feel like you'll return to consuming poison?

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZelHarriss View Post
    Hi I am new to the primal world! My name is Harriss and I want some advice from you fellow forum members on how to stay primal forever. I am not 100% sure that I can carry on with this but when I read Mark's book I want to be primal and be fit.
    Make a start, the more you go on the better you will feel and then the thought of going back will lose its appeal.

Meanwhile, a wee trip up does not mean you have stopped being primal forever, there is plenty of room in the 80/20 principle for things that don't quite otherwise fit the primal profile.