Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kind of a rant of a sort... page

Loneketo is offline Senior Member

Kind of a rant of a sort...

Shop Now
    My parents hate me eating different(primal), hate whenever I try something new, anything they never heard of is stupid. They are Christians. The arrogant, stubborn kind(I realize not all are like that). I have given up such a faith, but they don't know that. My mother talked about how I would eat anything and my skin was perfect, now a soon as I stopped and started eating crap(healthy food), she says,"your skin looks like shit" and that just pissed me off.

Anyway, I'm glad my father let me get the PB book to read, and I'm am very excited to incorporate more things that are not available for free. How do I deal with this bullshit? When I leave, I will leave without hesitation, I'll tell I don't believe in there war/but he loves you god and tell them in there face.

I'm 15, male. Been PB on an off because of pressure(serious fucking pressure). I'm doing it now for good, giving my all.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Perhaps, "You know who else was different mom? Jesus. Now imagine if his parents had bugged him about being normal."

Yeah, on second thoughts that might not go over well.

Good luck man.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Perhaps, "You know who else was different mom? Jesus. Now imagine if his parents had bugged him about being normal."

Yeah, on second thoughts that might not go over well.

Good luck man.
    Thanks, yeh but that would not work well. Lol jesus

Thanks for the support though.

Talk about Christians, she curses worse then anyone when no other Christians are around, just my dad and family.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Loneketo View Post
    Thanks, yeh but that would not work well. Lol jesus

Thanks for the support though.
    No worries. Seriously though, I think your best bet is to let the results speak for themselves. Eat good food, get your primal exercise, and rock it. So you skin looks bad, yeah, you are 15. At fifteen I looked like a burn victim. Once your body gets primalized I would expect your skin to clear up. Also, try to avoid needless fights with mom. From experience, I know that can be hard, but try.

Good luck!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

kenn is offline Senior Member
    I asserted my ability to think for myself when I was 13, after that I was never forced to do anything against my will. I did go about it in a respectful manner though. I was treated in an adult manner from then on.
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    No worries. Seriously though, I think your best bet is to let the results speak for themselves. Eat good food, get your primal exercise, and rock it. So you skin looks bad, yeah, you are 15. At fifteen I looked like a burn victim. Once your body gets primalized I would expect your skin to clear up. Also, try to avoid needless fights with mom. From experience, I know that can be hard, but try.

Good luck!
    y
    I always try to avoid but my moral self kicks in and tells me to say something you dumbass, this is not RIGHT. Of course I end up being called wrong, not to disrespect your parents are talk back, they are always right, you will lose your blessings, and that's when I just want to say,"how about **** you." my dad is not all that bad but my mom, FUCK.

I will try to hold back.

Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    I asserted my ability to think for myself when I was 13, after that I was never forced to do anything against my will. I did go about it in a respectful manner though. I was treated in an adult manner from then on.
    I'm glad I can do whatever I want as well, or else someone will get my shit.

Reminds me when I yelled like a child with a man'd voice at mom in the car. Shit I was done I said it's all her fucking fault for everything, got home and felt like a total boss but was in some shit(like a care anyway).
    Last edited by Loneketo; 12-02-2012 at 06:31 PM.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Ya, that's not how I went about it

Reread what I wrote
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    I learned the more like an adult I acted, the more my parents treated me and talked to me like an adult. That's when logical, rational discussions happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Diana Renata View Post
    I learned the more like an adult I acted, the more my parents treated me and talked to me like an adult. That's when logical, rational discussions happened.
    If I act like an adult, they say I should act more like a kid, an vice versaLogic does not go far with them, the very ignorant of Christians they are, anything that involves scientific explanations or some other LOGICAL concept, if it's not in the bible it is wrong/witchcrAft/sin/etc.

I will show them a primal lifestyle, and I would immediately refuse all junk they attempt to give me. That would be best as someone suggested.

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast