Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aaaaah- going GREY! page

Comma is offline Senior Member

Aaaaah- going GREY!

Primal Fuel
    I have decided to go grey! I just have had it with the dyes and the tints and the sprays and the too-dark hair. My hair will be absolutely beautiful and shiny/swingy, and silver. At 38. I'll get me some new blue jeans and a white blouse and really nice leather boots and will ROCK it! Yes!

Of course, first there'll be the age of transition. Am thinking of going crop!

Anybody else?

phigment is offline Senior Member
    i've tried tp have my hair dyed onve by a professional. The color lasted a week. I did everything suggested. I believe my hair wants to be the color it is and straight. i gave up trying to change it. That said i still have no grey.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i've been greying since i was 15, so i've colored it a few times. it always seems to grow faster after i color it so i immediately show roots. dumb hairs

but i've let it be natural for the last several years, so i'm just now thinking of dying it again
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

But Bloodorchid, even Kate Moss and her ilk are dying their hair gray now. Is the new chic!

curlygirl is offline Senior Member
    In my 40's and I've been letting my hair go grey I have some pretty good, fat white streaks in there but still mostly brown. I've seen some really awesome looking women with grey (or white) hair. I think the trick is finding the right hair style for you and that new wild silver mane!
    My blog: Paleo Musings
    Tweeting all things primal: Twitter
    FaceBook: PaleoMusings

We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    fake dyed grey hair is something people try to make a trend for at least the last few years it reminds me of mean girls

'stop trying to make fetch happen'

but i'm happy my greys will be pretty sparkly white when they finally take complete control of my head
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Oh God, have to finally watch Mean Girls. Why is it not Instant??

LauraSB is offline Senior Member
    I alternate between covering the grey and letting it be. Part of me likes the grey and part of me still loves the ash brown color I was born with. It's been 15 years now of being torn. Eventually there will be no brown left and I'll just completely embrace the grey.
    50yo, 5'3"
    SW-195
    CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
    GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Got my first gray hair at 45 and had A LOT of gray by 52. Three big skunk stripes of gray. Since I went Primal I have far less gray and at the age of 54 am mostly dark brunette. After the initial thinning of my hair a few years ago, I have a crapton of new hair and it is back to being as thick as it has always been.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

solstice is offline Senior Member
    In the beautiful mountains of Pennsylvania!
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    35 and no grays yet---but i dont intend to dye my hair unless they come in really coarse, then I might rethink that!
    Check out my blog on nature and nurture!
    http://thewoodsygal.com/

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast