Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Aaaaah- going GREY! page 2

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I know I look at things differently being a dude and all, but, hell, at this point, I would just like to have hair.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    want me to donate the majority of my grey follicles to transplant?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    want me to donate the majority of my grey follicles to transplant?
    Hells yeah. Dude with grey hair = distinguished.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    'Luh-Keeeee' - napoleon dynamite
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Silvergirl is offline Senior Member
    I stopped colouring about 10 years ago. I now have long, silver/white hair. Hubby absolutely loves it
    Starting Primal June 2012 at 148.5lbs, goal weight in November 2012.
    Now 95lbs and holding.
    Primal, minus eggs, dairy and a myriad of other allergens.

Paleobird Guest
    I'm at that stage where I don't have enough salt in the pepper to look elegantly silvery or snowy white. There is just enough grey hairs to look dishwatery. So, I color with henna. It doesn't trash your hair the way the chemical dyes do.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    I know they have blond hennas, but I can't figure them out.

my blond muddied a few years ago (ends are normal, roots are darker/ish. and I have two white hairs.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    I know they have blond hennas, but I can't figure them out.

my blond muddied a few years ago (ends are normal, roots are darker/ish. and I have two white hairs.
    Mine's kind of a dark brown with reddish highlights. The other nice thing about henna is that it doesn't grow out with that line that says, "Look here! I color my hair", because it it only "semi-permanent". Since I only wash my hair about once a week, it lasts a long time for me.

Primal123 is offline Senior Member
    real henna is red only. "Blonde" henna is either a dye.bleach or cassia leaves. Henna should not wash out at all unless your hair has been chemically bleached and then it may not attach as well to the hair shaft as the hair shaft has holes in it. Best place to buy henna? Indian grocery stores. You can mix some indigo in with it to darken it to a brown or black. Sorry, for the derail, I decided to stop bleaching my hair 7 months ago and for the past 6 have been studying henna. there are a lot of products with harmful chemicals out there.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I'm a natural blonde and been going grey for the past 4 years. I color my hair, but the greys don't take color at all. Been thinking of going to a professional colorist, have everything blended to the roots and just it let it go.
    Georgette

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast