Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Aaaaah- going GREY! page 10

Comma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'm scared of barbers. Will google hair cutting now....used to cut my own pixie, but I was young and adventerous, and also I don't have the three-way mirror anymore that I'd need....so I'm dithering. Still def on the table though.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    45 and I have been dying my hair since I was 15. I personally plan to fight the grey as long as I can. I just look really tired and worn even with grey roots. That said, I think grey hair looks great...on other people.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

That's what I thought until I didn't get around to dying it for a couple months. And then it was a very sudden thing. Bing! and now I can't go full color again as t looks weird to me now.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I want long hair. My hair has been short for most of my life. I am debating on cutting hair to about chin length just to get rid of some of the color in my hair and then do it again a few months later. My hair grows pretty quickly and now that I've gone to going all natural with hair, it seems to be growing even faster. I've switched my product regimine to this product line Honest Hair Care

Just cut it off to chin length and also used a Vitamin C/Shampoo mask to get rid of some of the dye. Then used some V5 grey cream on my grey hairs, which makes them really silver and shiny. I think I too will grow them long again, as is just easier not to have to get haircuts every other week.

I really really really like my grey hair! and it comes in a LOT faster than I thought it would. Ha.

Oke- here are the stupid things I did, as a warning to smarter people. First, don't use color oops to recover your greys. I used to dye my hair brown, right, with a bit red to it. So color oops takes all the brown and leaves all the orange on your greys. So then I had shoulder length hair, tips dark brown, then a long orange block, then grey. Oh boy. So went to unknown hair dresser and asked for Gennifer Goodwin Pixie. Got poufy HORROR WIG in manner of weird mullet. Was destraught. Was also still orange. So now have to use clips to get hair into acceptable shape until long enough for me to cut myself. Oh God.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910