Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This might not be a good sign... page 3

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    You guys are hilarious
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    while i've not yet reached level 10 primal and hate the smell of pizza () if you have a box fan, find a window that's not in your room, open it and face the fan outwards. it'll blow the scent out by pulling air in from outside the domicile
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    I find that I can smell the rancid oils in a lot of cooking....very nasty.
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

Drumroll is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    while i've not yet reached level 10 primal and hate the smell of pizza () if you have a box fan, find a window that's not in your room, open it and face the fan outwards. it'll blow the scent out by pulling air in from outside the domicile
    I don't think the fact that it was pizza is what made me dislike the smell. If it was a really high quality pizza with olive oil as a primary ingredient (instead of soybean oil), it might have smelled quite a bit, well... Nicer.

Cori, I too find that I can taste vegetable oils in the food I eat. It doesn't register as "bad" necessarily, but as rather, a little... "Off" is the word to use I guess.

Forgotmylastusername is offline Senior Member
    The only food I really hate the smell of is seafood. Makes me sick, especially tuna.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotmylastusername View Post
    The only food I really hate the smell of is seafood. Makes me sick, especially tuna.
    Poorly cooked seafood or improperly prepared seafood has an awful odor. It smells great if it's done up right though.

Forgotmylastusername is offline Senior Member
    I even hate the smell of it raw. lol. Especially prawns. I've never been able to eat seafood because of it. I don't mind overcooked calamari rings because they're rather tasteless.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I'm not so sure about that.

While my husband has changed his diet very gradually to mostly 'Primal', following me as he has seen the positive changes in my health, he has not read the book and does not read any other articles or information... nor do I tend to discuss details of the plan, or much reasoning. I keep things simple. He asks a few questions and I tell him short answers such as "the natural fats such as humans could have accessed throughout our history are better than refined", and he needs no further explanation.
    Cori this is such an encouraging statement. My dh certainly does not read any books or articles or even discuss our way of eating (other than to say something was good). But he does at least eat what I feed him and I do believe I can already see some health improvements and even think he looks better. Perhaps he is also very very gradually making a few changes for himself. I hope so, and only wish it weren't quite so gradual.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123