hello everyone... stumbled upon this site doing some google searching and from what i've read, it seems everyone is well informed on dietary related issues...

here's my story... recently lost 25 pounds and feel great.. one thing that's been putting a major hinderance on everything.. and that's my face bloating.. on rare occasions to i feel my face is as slim and tight as it should be.. it's almost always bloated my doctor seems to think i'm salt sensitive.. i dont add salt to anything and only eat a breakfast sandwich every morning that was previously frozen/microwaved .. nothing else i eat is preserved i definitely notice a difference if i drink more water... but it's not a 100% fix

i don't know as much about this as you guys.. so looking for any useful input. for example.. i notice major bloating after eating something like pizza... is it the salt? can the carbs from that bloat your face? i feel if this is the case then what is there that i can eat that wont do this to me?! since i try and watch my calories, i try to eat a lot of chicken usually as a sandwich.. this can cause my face to bloat too! the only fruits/veggies i eat in a day is a salad during dinner.. always been one of my issues... could eating more in this area help my issue? and if so, what specifically would be best?

another thing that's an issue is with alcohol... literally after 1 or 2 drinks my face blows up! i try to combat this buy drinking bottles and bottles of water before I go out to a point where my urine is as clear as the water i'm drinking.. this sometimes can keep my face thin/tight but most of the time it doesn't.. it really upsets me because i worked so hard to lose all the weight.. and still can't feel confident when I go out...

please, any advice would be much appreciated... this is something i face on a daily basis and would love to better combat/fix it!