Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Whey Protein "PIG SLOP"

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitRemedy View Post
    i swear im not selling anything, I sell tshirts that create awareness to health and nutrition, and why is everyone on here so sensitive. wow.. please give someone a chance geez.
    You mean 30BAD shirts?

Quote Originally Posted by tarek View Post
    Welcome back, Harley! Been a few months without you here. Here are a few clues:

1. DetroitRemedy = DR = Durianrider
    2. Uses the SAME tactics every time he posts here.
    3. Plenty of spelling and punctuation errors and a general lack of grammatical prowess.
    4. Copious amounts of "lol," "wtf," and "".

Here's how to spot a Durianrider alt account:

A. Random user starts a thread asking "provoking" questions OR a thread making controversial, incendiary claims, ALWAYS challenging the inclusion of animal products in the human diet.

B. User's posts gradually become more and more critical of meat-inclusive diets, instead advocating vegetarian and/or vegan diets.

C. User responds to ANY criticism with remarks like: "wtf i make one post and im trolling? lololol the fat we eat is the fat we wear, im just stating my opinion. how is that spam?????? lol. "
    Are we having a debate on me or a debate on what protein we think is best?? absorption? bioavailabilty? etc
    Thought i was in the right forum under nutrition? and i havent used wtf? are you gonna be apart of my post or you just gonna make assumptions? i did nothing wrong but misspell a few words, sorry. durianrider, now thats against the rules, your calling me names.

you dont even know me and what i have done for people that have cancer and other illnesses. your not being very nice.

A deficiency in B vitamins, zinc or magnesium can lead to mood swings. just saying. make sure you get plant derived minerals because they are organic and 100% absorbable. make sure your not using "synthetic" magnesium sulfate. it is an inorganic salt. inorganic meaning that it is not a carbon-based compound. Organic are carbon based and living. good source of b vitamins would be nutritional yeast.

tarek there is a great petition going on whitehouse.gov its to stop gm foods, it need i think 25,000 signatures i signed it. i also started my own petititon to blow the whistle on msg. i got like 640 signatures. if the petititon get enough signatures the obama admin has to look into it and have a response.

Thanks for the heads up! I will definitely look into both of those.

can i post the link?

Woah man, whey protein is like steroids....shit is dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by Kilian View Post
    Makes great pancakes though.

/tomorrow's breakfast.

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilian View Post
    funny