Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Figment of my own imagination page 9

valmason01 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    So sorry! I thought he was cute.

Quote Originally Posted by phigment View Post
    I was so afraid that I repressed the memory. Thanks for stirring it up, now I must go hide under blankets in the shower.
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

phigment is offline Senior Member
    Recently on either The Doctors or Dr. Oz they had a segment about weight loss . (You're shocked I'm sure.) The new craze is using botox for weight loss. They inject some botulism into your stomach lining (maybe it was intestinal). This is suppose to slow down digestion. I can' t think of how anything can go wrong. sarcasm alert

I decided to give my vacuum one last chance before giving it a dumpster burial ground. So I gave it a good cleaning. I than tried it. It failed, but as a parting gift it aggreviated my allergies by blowing dust about. Now I am wheezing. Inhaler helped a little bit but not much. I see sickness will be in my immediate future. Well played vacuum, well played.

Quote Originally Posted by phigment View Post
    I decided to give my vacuum one last chance before giving it a dumpster burial ground. So I gave it a good cleaning. I than tried it. It failed, but as a parting gift it aggreviated my allergies by blowing dust about. Now I am wheezing. Inhaler helped a little bit but not much. I see sickness will be in my immediate future. Well played vacuum, well played.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Hi Phigment. I just saw your post (though I've read many of your posts, of course ) in the screen name thread and came here originally to tell you that you are not invisible! I read here from page one, and you are so funny and sweet.

One of your first posts was about people who arrive late, or simply stand you up. I give them 15 minutes, then I'm out. Since I don't have a cell phone (I can barely stand having a home phone), somehow that makes me the bitch if the person shows up after I've left. Go figure.

Botox for weight loss? Holy blubber, Batman! Botox in the gut, botox on the forehead, cheek implants, lip augmentation, eye lift, face lift, and next thing you know, everyone looks like a cross between Meg Ryan (post lip plumping) and Madeline Stowe. I'd rather look like a zombie. Now vaginal rejuvenation might be something, but that's not something you wave out in public unless you're a 50 year old stripper (a very niche market).

Anyway, Hi again. Keep on keepin' on, you're making progress!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Thanks JoanieL for dropping in and the words of encouragement. I love your avatar.

Okay today I made the chocolate avocado pudding. It was okay. Not as sweet as I am use to. I used straight cocoa powder which made it taste like dark chocolate. In order to thin it a little to make pudding consistancy I put in a small amount of cream. Next time I think I will try some banana or applesauce.

I have taken a frozen banana and Ninaja'ed it w/ cocoa. Dark chocolate ice cream...oh so very yummmy....If you need sweet add a touch of honey.

You are not a phigment..I have seen you

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Bf: 2 slices of bacon, .25 c of sliced bacon, handful of cabbage, spinach, and 1/2 avocado with Uoo (unknown oil origin: it could be pork, chicken, bacon, etc.)

Today is a mixed up day for me. I will be going to gym and wo with pt instead of Fri. I have to work overnight at work for VD to Easter conversion. Probally wont be able to catch a nap so will be awake until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest; but probally until tomorrow night just earlier. It will all happen without my diet soda, which happens to be the only caffine that I consume.

Valmason I think I will try your frozen banana conction. By the way how does the bacon at TJ taste?
    Last edited by phigment; 02-14-2013 at 05:51 AM.

PrimalCon New York
    PT didn't make it to my torture time. He did call and apologize and is giving me to sessions free. The have a slight contest if you can guess how many calories of a jar of hershey kisses u get a free session. I just wondered do I win the candy? There has to be at least 1000 pieces. I guess it is job security.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast