Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Figment of my own imagination page 8

phigment is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Today's Walking Adventure

Today's walk with Valmason started off as a normal walk. We walked, talked, and laughed. Sometimes at the same time. Then across the street we spied a path that led to a living forest.

We daring crossed the multilane road barely avoiding becoming roadkill. Once we entered the forest we were faced with a life altering decision. Take the path least, moderate, or most traveled. Otherwise known as left, right, or straight ahead. Valmason took charge an bravely stepped to the path moderatly traveled.

This living forest was in disrepair. There was dirt on the path. (It was like no one knew what a broom was for.) The trees were naked and strown their leaves every where. Just for giggles they would try to trip us by leaving their roots lying about.

We weren't feeling as adventurious so we did not fall/decend the ravine. (Next time Valmason, next time) The dirt path took as to a tree lying down on the job. It refused to wake-up and move so we were forced to climb over it.

Eventually we came upon a wooden bridge. I believe this bridge was put there to intimidate the trees. If they misbehaved than they to would be cut down. (Before we crossed I did check for trolls). We crossed safely than the ominous baying of the dogs started. I believe they were hunting dogs, but what were they hunting. They must have frightened some people because a couple ran past us in terror. Than more baying. They must be getting closer. At that moment I was forced to stop to take the stay pebble out of my shoe. (Did I mention how messy the forest was) While removing the boulder, I mean pebble a person drove past us in great haste. Than more baying. Where are these mysterious hounds. I than think Valmason became possessed. She started to pick up stray trash. I think it was the dogs speaking to her. She even picked up a bag of poo. The baying got louder and closer.

Eventually we saw the wild and demonic beast. I was just glad they were on the other side of the ravine. They followed us with their malviolent eyes until we left. I am pretty sure if we took the left path we would have nevet left the forest. As we stepped one last bay was heard and shivers were ever present.

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    Love reading about your adventures!
    Female 52 travel for business monthly
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Thanks pedidoc. And I swear they are the truth and nothing but the truth. (With a little embellishment on the side)

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    I'm going to be in Orlando for a conference in April. I hope to go on an adventure then......
    Female 52 travel for business monthly
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

The more on the adventure is always the better. Count me in.

All right! Who's the evil CW genius out to sabotage me? Generic store brand girl scout cookies. They look and taste like thin mints, somas, and tagalongs; however, their $3 cheaper. Obviously BJ found me. I will exact my revenge. (fist shaking in air)

Okay it is the third day that KC has left me little presents of diarrhea. He use to wake me up wben he needed to be let out by starring at me and making hurrump sounds. Maybe he is and I am not waking up. I am not upset at him, when you have to go you have to go. But it sure triggers my gag reflex. He hasn't eaten in a couple of days but that is not so unusual for him. He doesn't seem to be in any distress. He is sleeping more lately. He also belives that he shoukd own the couch. The look he gives me when i sit on it is an incredilous look. He is 14 years old.

Later today I plan to make a.d try a chocolate avocado pudding.

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    You forgot about the dinosaur we saw!!!! How could you forget the dinosaur?

Quote Originally Posted by phigment View Post
    Today's Walking Adventure

Today's walk with Valmason started off as a normal walk. We walked, talked, and laughed. Sometimes at the same time. Then across the street we spied a path that led to a living forest.

We daring crossed the multilane road barely avoiding becoming roadkill. Once we entered the forest we were faced with a life altering decision. Take the path least, moderate, or most traveled. Otherwise known as left, right, or straight ahead. Valmason took charge an bravely stepped to the path moderatly traveled.

This living forest was in disrepair. There was dirt on the path. (It was like no one knew what a broom was for.) The trees were naked and strown their leaves every where. Just for giggles they would try to trip us by leaving their roots lying about.

We weren't feeling as adventurious so we did not fall/decend the ravine. (Next time Valmason, next time) The dirt path took as to a tree lying down on the job. It refused to wake-up and move so we were forced to climb over it.

Eventually we came upon a wooden bridge. I believe this bridge was put there to intimidate the trees. If they misbehaved than they to would be cut down. (Before we crossed I did check for trolls). We crossed safely than the ominous baying of the dogs started. I believe they were hunting dogs, but what were they hunting. They must have frightened some people because a couple ran past us in terror. Than more baying. They must be getting closer. At that moment I was forced to stop to take the stay pebble out of my shoe. (Did I mention how messy the forest was) While removing the boulder, I mean pebble a person drove past us in great haste. Than more baying. Where are these mysterious hounds. I than think Valmason became possessed. She started to pick up stray trash. I think it was the dogs speaking to her. She even picked up a bag of poo. The baying got louder and closer.

Eventually we saw the wild and demonic beast. I was just glad they were on the other side of the ravine. They followed us with their malviolent eyes until we left. I am pretty sure if we took the left path we would have nevet left the forest. As we stepped one last bay was heard and shivers were ever present.
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    Tell me how the pudding came out. Hope KC feels better! How was your week?

Quote Originally Posted by phigment View Post
    Okay it is the third day that KC has left me little presents of diarrhea. He use to wake me up wben he needed to be let out by starring at me and making hurrump sounds. Maybe he is and I am not waking up. I am not upset at him, when you have to go you have to go. But it sure triggers my gag reflex. He hasn't eaten in a couple of days but that is not so unusual for him. He doesn't seem to be in any distress. He is sleeping more lately. He also belives that he shoukd own the couch. The look he gives me when i sit on it is an incredilous look. He is 14 years old.

Later today I plan to make a.d try a chocolate avocado pudding.
    Pedidoc...we love sharing adventures! Keep us posted.
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by valmason01 View Post
    You forgot about the dinosaur we saw!!!! How could you forget the dinosaur?
    I was so afraid that I repressed the memory. Thanks for stirring it up, now I must go hide under blankets in the shower.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast