Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Figment of my own imagination page 6

Pedidoc is offline Senior Member
    How's the rash Phigment?
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

phigment is offline Senior Member
    Grr... I am wondering why when I ingest apples, I get so famished through the day. It's like I can never get enough to eat. It
    does not matter if protein is addrd at the time of consumption. And it only happens with apples.

Rash update: I believe it has crossed over to full blown infection. Calling doc later today for an appointment. Thinking a out going to urgent care but have not had any expierience with them. I hope it is not a place where bad doctors go to die.

Note to self was almost late to work due to reading and posting mda journals. can read but not post.

Diogenes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phigment View Post
    Thinking a out going to urgent care but have not had any expierience with them. I hope it is not a place where bad doctors go to die.
    Over the years, I have consistently gotten better quality, more thorough, and more personal care from urgent care doctors than from my own doctors.

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    I can second that, I have had excellent care from urgent care docs, and I can assure you it is not a place for bad doctors. Although bad apples in any profession can be found, urgent care certainly doesn't attract them.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Thanks Siobhan and diogenes. I believe I will give them a try. Now to get up the courage to try something new and unfamiliar. My own dr can't see me for almost two weeks. He's on vacation.

Goal for the week: go to urgent care.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Yes, the "doc-in-the-box" clinics are staffed with state licensed physicians, nurses, Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners. You will be good care that may even be better than your MDs, since many DITBs have x-ray, lab and pharmacy capabilites on site.

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    Just for the record: I went to the one over by Oaks Mall (don't remember the name) and was not impressed. It came highly recommended by someone I trust so it may have just been a bad day.

Quote Originally Posted by phigment View Post
    Thanks Siobhan and diogenes. I believe I will give them a try. Now to get up the courage to try something new and unfamiliar. My own dr can't see me for almost two weeks. He's on vacation.

Goal for the week: go to urgent care.
    You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Today I went to Kanapah Botanical gardens with Valmason. Kanapah means "food for bridge trolls" in an ancient and very dead language.

Guarding the entrance was a very colorful and creepy bunny. The fangs on that furball was longer than my arm. It looked like it had blood running down it's tatooed fur. Next to the deranged bunny was a carnious plant; it to was snapping it's petals.

A sign was hanging up stating a sale on bamboo. (I was thinking poor gay panda. Without bamboo what would gp eat and where will gp live.) I have a picture showing the height of the bamboo but haven't figured out how to upload it.

While traveling through the gardens, I wondered about the poor animals and why some sadistic entity woud place them on display. There where elephant ears, zebra stripes, tiger "lily", and various other animal parts lying about. What did they do eith the rest of the critters.

A rogue sqirrel jumped out at us while walking on dirt path. I swear the squirrel had a bow and arrow with him. It s scared Valmason so much she sprinted around the bend.

We traversed the herb garden. There was many things for inflammation, digestion, constipation, and psycotropic. This gave me a thought of how the bridge troll was feeling. Probally he was feeling ill tempered and icky. I really didn't want to meet him.

A fairy disguised as a butterfly try to poison us with magical berries. Toward the end we got lost and crossed the same bridge three times. I noticed something odd, as we crosses the poi followed us. They were pointing us out to the troll. We stopped walking and they stopped swimming. When we walked they swam. It was eerie. All sounds stopped suddenly.

Then a roar. Thankfully for us an elderly couple crossed at the same time. The troll grabbed the couple while we ran away. I will never forget the sound of a giggling troll crunching on bones.

It is exactly then the forest path pointed the way to the entrance. While leaving we saw the locness monster sunning itself. Valmason said that this is not where he resides. I replied that it is obviosly on vacation.

We finally reached the gate. It opened up to let us out. The creppy bunny was shocked of our survival. While gathering our thoughts the carnivous plant took a bite off the bunny leaving only its foot.

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I really do need to go on some of these adventures with you . Though I did see the evil bunny and I wish never to see such a terrifying creature again.
    You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast