Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Figment of my own imagination page 5

phigment is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    slept lousy. was awake at 1:30am. decided at 3 to take KC for a walk. while walking a couple of guys were walking past me and one asked if ee could hook up. i politly declined his inventation and continued on my way.

Bf and lunch are going to be the same. total value: 263g pork roast, 332 g sauerkraut. for bf added banana for lunch add cucumber. total calories: 878 macro almost even on all.

Afterwork plan on going to farmer's market and meet up with Valmason.

Need to decide if i should go to dr. for this rash that won't go away. It actually seems to be getting worse. It is so itchy that i have a hard time falling and staying asleep. Maybe staying completly strict on diet will help. Arg...that means no wheat (which is that hard), sugar (which is), soda (i think it creates me to eat sugar) and no dairy.

valmason01 is online now Senior Member
    How is the rash? Amazing how our bodies react to junk huh?
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

The rash is still going strong but at least ut is less itchy. I think with all my scratching I developed a cyst. Googling the symptoms it should disappear; however, if it is still there when my insurance card comes in I'll probally go to dr. I may need antibiotics.

I did go online and get my insurance q number but most places like the actual card.

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    You might try some over the counter hydrocortisone cream and neosporin. Steroids usually take care of inflammation and itch and the antibiotic cream will help a minor infection.
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

i tgink the hydrocortisone cream is making the rash worse but it helps with the itching. i haven't used the antiboyic cream. would you get benefit if there is a cream already on it, maybe should mix the two. Thanks for the advice.

Can mix two. Usually if worse with hydrocortisone, you suspect fungus. Might try athletes foot cream and see if it helps.
    Female 53

I'm not sure if it is bacterial, fungal, or yeast related. Wondering if putting something on said rash will make it worse if I use the wrong anti-whatever.

Hard to tell without seeing it. It's not getting better so an anti fungal really couldn't hurt.
    Female 53

THEORY:

Before we're born we are a blank slate. When we get the summons to appear to our conception we get to go to a"farmers" market. This is where we pick our features and attributes. There is a fixed amount at each stall daily. There is no description on any of the products offered.

The first booth that you are suppose to go to is intelligence. Depending on the amount you get, helps you through the other booths. If you arrive early you receive a greater amount (genuis level), later you get the dregs of the barral. After receiving your product you are allowed to wonder from stall to stall.

This is how my part of the adventure went... First stall gender: female
    Second stall eye color: blue but changes in intensity depending on color worn/mood.
    Third,hair: brown with added bonus of will not be able to style. (didn't know that I might want to later in life.) Added feature grows fast, fine and soft, and plenty in amount. (I know some people go bald early in life the reason is you got there too late or just didn't get enough to last. This is also where you get body hair. So the very hairy bodies probally took their original amount plus the hair meant for others.)

Booth 4 breast: Now here is where i got greedy. I just kept saying more. :-D I am sorry for you flat chested females out tbere; but first come first served. But since I was so enthused in this booth, I was shortened in other booths.

To be continued...

valmason01 is online now Senior Member
    lol...i screwed up on several choices...

So sorry about this morning! I hate that I did that to you. I slept until almost 1:'30, which just sucks. I hope you are having a good day.
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast