Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Figment of my own imagination page 4

phigment is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    prebreakfast: hershey with almond
    breakfast: 2 slices bacon, 2 eggs, 121g cauliflower, 57 g avocado

I know why prebf. It was an epic fail.

New Years Resilolution: Stop shopping until all that was bought before is actually eaten instead of thrown away. Buy a few days of food instead of a few weeks.

Activities done so far: cleaned out refrigerator while making bf.

plans for the day: meet with Valmason, courage to make phone calls, go to gym and swim, clean kitchen, play with KC. I also plan to go to Sweetbay and seecif they have any pork roast on clearance and grab sour kraut. It is the family tradional New Years meal.

Call for the New Years guilt trip. This could wait for tomorrow if need be.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    re; coconut oil, my dogs love it and have never had a problem when they had it
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Bloodorchid do you give it to them with their food or have them lick it off a spoon. or do you rub it ibto their fur after a bAth?

my outing with valmason...

we met up at the pArk. we leisurly strolled around the bright and sunny dirt paths.

Then beckoning across the busy roadway, a very off-beaten path we were drawn to. The trees were so high the sunlight was dispersed very infrequently.

We traveled (her in vibrams me in sneaker) over large exposed and deadly roots. we had to be swift of foot or the mud bogs would suck us in. we crossed the rickety wooden bridges. one mistake and we would have been hurled hundreds of feet into the ranging river beneath us. one bridge swayed with ever step taken.

Good thing it is winter, otherwise we would have to deal with swarms of insect and snakes dangling from branches.

Sometimes the path was a dead end. Thankfully it was not symbolic of our adventure. Once we saw a wild dog with his pack. We tried to following them but they were to fast. Many of times we lost the path and was fearful we could not find our way home. The only thing that brought peace and hope was the occasional distant sound of a vehical.

Valmason even slide down a large gorge. while trying to scramble back up, i lended a helping hand.

Finally we made it. We were dirty, exhausted, and thrilled at the same time. Thank Valmason for the adventure.

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    LOL! Wish I had been on that adventure. But then the bridges were enough for me

Quote Originally Posted by phigment View Post
    my outing with valmason...

we met up at the pArk. we leisurly strolled around the bright and sunny dirt paths.

Then beckoning across the busy roadway, a very off-beaten path we were drawn to. The trees were so high the sunlight was dispersed very infrequently.

We traveled (her in vibrams me in sneaker) over large exposed and deadly roots. we had to be swift of foot or the mud bogs would suck us in. we crossed the rickety wooden bridges. one mistake and we would have been hurled hundreds of feet into the ranging river beneath us. one bridge swayed with ever step taken.

Good thing it is winter, otherwise we would have to deal with swarms of insect and snakes dangling from branches.

Sometimes the path was a dead end. Thankfully it was not symbolic of our adventure. Once we saw a wild dog with his pack. We tried to following them but they were to fast. Many of times we lost the path and was fearful we could not find our way home. The only thing that brought peace and hope was the occasional distant sound of a vehical.

Valmason even slide down a large gorge. while trying to scramble back up, i lended a helping hand.

Finally we made it. We were dirty, exhausted, and thrilled at the same time. Thank Valmason for the adventure.
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    Just found your journal Phigment. I love your sense of humor. I would think you could melt the CO and put it on KC's food.
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

thanks pedidoc for joining in my imagination or as some say my sense of humor

i've tried hiding it in his food but he just looked at me then looked at his food than looked at like where's the bacon than frowned at me with disguest and walked away and went to pout on my bed. he hates trying things new. he loves consistancy and predictableness.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    my guys are basically little furry pigs, they'll try everything and one loves anything. literally. carrots, broccoli, apple..

but they lick it off a spoon or off a plate if i warm it up enough to melt down
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Bf was a fail. I just found the sublimal cd that BJ set up. It stated that wheat, sugar, bad oils was good for me and to akways eat it at bf. I trashed the disc. I hope that one was the last.

Dinner: mashed potatoe, liver, and spinach.

Accomplishment: Did laundry including linen and pet linen. Sorted and have put out some clothes in the need to donate. Swept rug (vacuum broke). Washed KC (he was infested despite usind K9 advantic).
    put pork roast in crock pot.

It's been an okay mini vacation. Tomorrow got to be at work at 5am.

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    Wheat, sugar and bad oils cause depression and a rash. Trust me on this one Sounds like a decent day. Impressed w/ the liver I just can't convince myself to try.

Quote Originally Posted by phigment View Post
    Bf was a fail. I just found the sublimal cd that BJ set up. It stated that wheat, sugar, bad oils was good for me and to akways eat it at bf. I trashed the disc. I hope that one was the last.

Dinner: mashed potatoe, liver, and spinach.

Accomplishment: Did laundry including linen and pet linen. Sorted and have put out some clothes in the need to donate. Swept rug (vacuum broke). Washed KC (he was infested despite usind K9 advantic).
    put pork roast in crock pot.

It's been an okay mini vacation. Tomorrow got to be at work at 5am.
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast