Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Figment of my own imagination page 3

phigment is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    :-[ It's Christmas. I'm alone. I think I accidently have thrown away my remote to my tv. I can turn on/off my tv by hand but can not change the setting to watch my dvds. So far I've eaten a whole pumpkin pie, some sausage, and somone's cranberry bread. I woke up naturally around 5 am.

I talked to my brother last night and he is going to phoenix to visit his gf family. I have yet gotten around to call for my Christmas guilt (mother).

I decided that I probally won't attend church mass today: I don't think I could handle feeling alone in a church full of people.

Plan to have ham for dinner. I need to clean and do laundry. Probally won't.

As a Christmas present to my self, I checkrd the mail. (I only do it once a week or so) The IRS sent a letter that I owe them 200 dollars. This is based on the stock I sold but didn't claim. I think they are wrong because they forgot what I paid for it. The gross income would probally be under 109 dollars. I'm not sure it is worth fighting them, but I have two weeks to decide. I also got a letter from my gym that in three months they are increasing the fees for personal training by six dollars a session. The standard gym fee is not increasing.

I wish I could sleep the day away; however, I am not tired. I do have to be at work tomorrow at three in the morning.

I do hope everyone has a good Christmas. <3

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    I am sorry it's not that good a Christmas. Try to be good to yourself, set the mail aside and read a good book. If its not raining too much take a good walk. We set up a lot of expectations for this day, most of which are unrealistic. It is just one day in many. Joyful day...today, tomorrow and always.
    You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

thanks valmason. how's it going with you and your family?

mildly stressful lots of unhappiness around here, very frustrating. I remind myself that I would not want to spend Christmas w/out them and try to stay joyful.

Age 48
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Hang in there, this too shall pass. The holiday season is so full of expectations, most of them unrealistic. Whether you spend it alone or with loved ones, there is almost always a distressing element. As the Buddhists say - life is suffering. Suffering is caused by expectations. Suffering can be overcome by letting go of expectations.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

sorry hear that Valmason. just think happy thoughts. thank Siobhan for words of wisdom.

weigh in today is 237. bf was ham and cordial cherries. they are not as good as i remember them, probaly will thriw the rest out. going to w/i with pt.

Last night i bought a food scale. i feel more accounyable with accurate measures not by eyeballing it. and when something is like 40g my mind says wow that is a lot. but if i read the same amount of food it's not as traumatic.

good for you. I am scared of food scales...

Age 48
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

i know ingesting coconut oil brings on an allergic reaction. so to get rid of the jar i've been using it as a moisturizer. i just noticed a large rash of where i've been applying it. it isn't a little spotty or red. it is so red it looks like i used a brick red paint on my skin. the funny thing is that the itch is minor. looks like coconut oil is definley a no for me. Does anyone know if it is okay for dogs.

I was sleeping well last night, I could even ignore the lightening and thunder storm. I could not ignore KC. He was a nervous wreck. He was constantly licking his lips. I had to force him to lay down next to me and constantly reinforce that the thunder could not get to him. i was reassuring him that he was safe and everthing was okay.

poor KC. I woke up to go to the bathroom and noticed lightening. Started counting to see how far off the storm was. It was like 21 miles, next think I know this huge boom hits directly over my head Guess I fell asleep in the counting.

Sorry about the coconut oil. It is such a great moisturizer. Don't know about dogs. I would check that out. Can't see alot of benefits to them.

Age 48
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast