Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Figment of my own imagination page 2

phigment is offline Senior Member
    I'm so dissapointed in myself today. After my rant of inconsiderate canceled appointment, i went and ate really bad. I had sub, candy, chips-n-dip, and lots of soda. I guess it was an anger binge. Now i just want to lay around in a comatose stupor. The weather matches my mood grey-n-gloomy. Right now i guess i'm feeling eeyorish.

I find it odd that i can identify most of my moods by blue animated characters. You know ones like eeyore, stitch, cookie monster, grumpy bear. Pretty much all the ones wth personality disorders and generally antisocial in nature.

Yes, i am antisocial. I'm also a task orientated not a perople orientated person. I find it very difficult to engage in small talk. I generally avoid people. It is weird because i work as a department manager at a major retail establishment. I hate when customers ask where products are located when they could just look and use a little common sense. Why would you ask a person in the food department where t v's are. Just look around and you probally could see them. Not hard to miss.

When i get off work and go home tto walk KC, i just don't want to leave the house again. It's like i have to recharge my batteries before i have to see and interact w/people. They drain me. I also do not have the gift of gabe. I dread talking to people (including family) on the phone. It really stresses me out.

I'm fairly sure if i was to disappear no one would notice. Not friends (there's only a few), not work, not church, and not people who are related to me. I'm almost invisable. i'm not saying this is bad, just sometimes i wish i could connect and be one of the guys. I'm not a follower nor a leader. Though i live in the midst of civilzation, i also live in the outskirts.

I think that is why i was upset this morning. I forced myself outside my comfort zone to interact and was forgotten.

Sorry for emotional ranting...

dinner was salmon wrapped in bacon with pkg'ed mashed potatoes. Feel icky... Blah...

Bf: bacon and eggs
    Snack: rice krispie treats (vending machine)
    Lunch: salmon, processed mashed potatoes, hershey with almond
    Snack: bacon

Went to work at 5 until 2:15. Trying to get willpower to go to gym. Want to but don't...

weight: 234.6

The last two days i've had to work for 12 hours instead of 8. It was unexpected. trader joe's just opened up in my town, i plan to go and explore it and see how it compares to other stores that are already established hear.

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Hi, I just found and read your journal, glad I found it before it gets too long! It's a big change, isn't it? We all have our ups and downs, and I have found that it really helps to have a community here to help out.

TJs is a great store, and you will find things you like and other things that are just meh. I don't find their produce to be anything special for the most part. I really like their spices, tea, coffee, dark chocolate, wine, nuts. Very good prices and outstanding selection on these things.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Welcome, Siobhan. I went to TJ yesterday and wasn't overly impressed. I think part of it was that there was too many people there. When the newness wears off after the new year i'll go back and meander about. Also it's not that big. The meat section was slightly disappointing. They did have an okay size of wine, with wine tasting. I think i might have missed the chocolate section. Their freezer section had a lot of processed food, but because there was so many people i didn't get a real good look.

well for most of my meals today, i ate the same thing: liver, cauliflower, zucchini, and pumpkin. For bf and lunch had two eggs added. For dinner avocado was added instead. Plan to have some berries for dessert. Work was just normal stressors.

Tomorrow my job has there christmas party. I have yet been to one. They plan to have a bouncy house with an obsticle course. (Last year they had the bouncy house with the dueling batons) That sounds intresting but am not sure it would be worth showing up. They plan on serving turkey, mac-n-cheese, mashed potatoes, green beans, and dinner rolls. I think it be catered by boston market.

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    I was kind of disappointed in TJ's too.. We will have to see how it goes. You can do this girl! I know it is hard. I have been eating potato chips lately like they are the best thing in the world for me. Just keep working at it. It's hard to change a lifetime of habits.
    You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

had moe's with valmason. It was nice meeting you and i hope u feel better. When u get back in town lets do something.

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Absolutely! I enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by phigment View Post
    had moe's with valmason. It was nice meeting you and i hope u feel better. When u get back in town lets do something.
    You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast