Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Figment of my own imagination page 14

phigment is online now Senior Member
    A month ago my FBS was in the 260 range. Now with taking Metaformin and changing my workouts my FBS is in the 140 range. Not quite sure how to lower it more. My total carb intake is generally under 50 but has been even before starting the med. Any suggestions?

Good news I have lost 10lbs this last month. Bad news still can't get my blood sugar to okay levels.

It was my birthday yesterday so for dinner I had pumpkin pie. It wasn't as good as I remembered.. Got a lot of Facebook happy birthdays but not one from family. They must have forgotten again:'( Not even a guilt ridden phone call.

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Happy Belated Birthday!

If it helps, my own family never calls on my birthday. I get a wayward card here and there, often a month late.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Happy Birthday to You!

"Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

I know I haven't been on this journal for some time. I just thought I would update it.

Two month ago I was let go from my place of employment. I have not found a job yet but than again I have not looked for one. I decided to go back to school because retail has definitely bummed me out. I took my state for CNA and passed. I plan to do this as a temp job while in school.

In January, I am going to take prerequstes for Respiratory Therapy. Hopefully I will be accepted for the fall classes. I do know it is awarded by points. Part of the point system is to volunteer for at least 100 hrs. This needs to be done by April. I need to take the Kaplan test for nursing. To pass is a 55. To be awarded points I need to get an 85. So I started to study for this.

Tomorrow I am taking a trip to AZ. I will be gone for two weeks. I am driving all the way with my furbaby KC. I would have left him here but I cant get anyone that wants to doggy-sit my aging and dementia dog. I don't think he would survive being kenneled. Do to his age he keeps losing weight. Remember he is a Rott-Lab and right now weighs only 34 lbs. He has lost two lbs in a month. He has recently seen an acupuncturist.

I was informed that my brother is in the hospital with pneumonia. He lives in Az. I did have plans to do some outside stuff with him but that looks like it cant happen. It will be too cold since he lives in the mountainous region.

I do plan on writing more in this journal. Maybe I wont internalize the stress as much.

My food intake has been horrendous. I would say partially to a slight depression and laziness.

I did buy a vehicle so I have not been riding my bike as much. I still see my personal trainer 1-2 times a week. I know I probally should go to the gym more to make up for the loss of steady slow cardio.
    Last edited by phigment; 11-18-2014 at 01:56 PM.

I am finally ready. As soon as Fed ex gets here, I will be o the road. There are delivering a collapsible wagon. This way if KC gets tired on our many breaks, I can pull him instead of carrying him.

I am in Texas tonight. Hit Houston during rush hour which wore me out. KC has started his pacing and is not eating well. He really can't afford to lose weight. I stopped at McDonald and got him to patties and he turned up his nose.
    While in the car I thought he had an accident. It turned out it was the first river in Mississippi. That state stinks.
    I am behind my arbitrary schedule. I wanted to be halfway through Texas by now. Instead I'm in brookshire just outside of Houston.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phigment View Post
    I am in Texas tonight. Hit Houston during rush hour which wore me out. KC has started his pacing and is not eating well. He really can't afford to lose weight. I stopped at McDonald and got him to patties and he turned up his nose.
    While in the car I thought he had an accident. It turned out it was the first river in Mississippi. That state stinks.
    I am behind my arbitrary schedule. I wanted to be halfway through Texas by now. Instead I'm in brookshire just outside of Houston.
    Texas.... a great place to be.....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hit rush hour in El Paso so decided to stop instead of taking an hour or two to get through. Decided for dinner to eat tacos from a taco truck. I love that the speed limit is 80mph frfffrom San Antonio to El Paso. It meant that most over the time I went 90-100mph.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast