Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Figment of my own imagination page 13

valmason01 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    While that is a good fable i feel honor bound to tell the true story. Phigment refused to wrestle the gator despite my suggestion that gator injuries would get her out of work next week. She instead tried to throw me in the water as a sacrifice to prevent being harmed by what was after all just a baby gator enjoying the fresh spring air. I should have know she was after me when she deliberately led me down a path with live vines reaching out to wrap themselves around unsuspecting passerbys and yank them into their dark green leafy lair where they are stored and offered as snacks during garden parties. Fortunately I was saved by the offer of Moe's for lunch. Never underestimate the power of Moe's. Moe's knows!

Quote Originally Posted by phigment View Post
    Adventure at Lake Alice

Today we decided to walk around Lake Alice. Lake Alice is a very active lake. There are occurances happening every minute. Some of the occurances are: trees growing, water rippling, sun shinning, and turtles being busy by being turtles.

There are signs posted telling people what to do. (Of all the nerve, a sign telling me what to do.)

We came to Lake Alice to see gators. And by golly we weren't leaving until we saw one. I tried calling and texting them to make an appointment but those self centered gators would not answer. And of course their voice mail was full.

So Valmason and I were resigned to walking around the lake. We trudge up and down various paths. Some were mere dirt trails others were paved in wood. But alas no gators. I was beginning to suspect that the conciousness of all that is gator was avoiding me. (Someone must of leaked the info about me trying to get my gator wrestling badge. It better not have been you Valmason).

Just as we were wery from all the walking and sun exposure we say a gator sunning himself on the wateredge. We snuck closer to get a better view. His name was Spot. (I only knew this because he had on a name badge.) He opened one eye and was starring straight at us. His teeth were as long my arm. We were so close, that we could tell that he had a full set and still had his last meal wedged inbetween.

Well this did not deter me even a little bit. I changed into my wrestling clothes and precede to the bank. However Valmason stopped from going any further. She pointed at a busy body sign that stated all people need to stay at least 20' away unless you were a child and then it was only 10'.

I became infuriated. How dare that sign prevent me from getting my badge. So I stomped back to the vehicle all the way back I could hear spot laughing at me. I turned around about to tell him off and all i could see is Spot swim.
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

phigment is offline Senior Member
    Well Valmason, tattling is not a good trait. You are just lucky the gator likes Moe's as much as you did.

Someone had to tell the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by phigment View Post
    Well Valmason, tattling is not a good trait. You are just lucky the gator likes Moe's as much as you did.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

just had a coworker commit suicide. I don't really feel bad about him but I do feel bad for his friends who are my good friends. He told one of them his intentions and she tried to discourage him and even called the authorities but they could not locate him in time. the other two found him shortly after he shot himself at the back of their property. I wish I could help them but right know I'm respecting their wishes to be left alone.

On another note my across the street neighbor was raped and murdered. Bad news this entire weekend.

That is horrible. Are you okay? Please be careful. And don't hesitate to call me if you need to...I am so sorry.

I am going to Tally this weekend but maybe the next we could go see Iron Man and drool over Robert Downey Jr?

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

these past couple of weeks have been awful. first my allergies decided to revisit wirh a vengence. they were bad enough I actually had to visit the doctor. I haven't seen him in over two years. he perscribed the z-pack and symbicort. I think the symbicort actually made it worse (or it was the natural progression). I have a perscription for lab work.

next my cell phone decided it was on strike. fortunetly I kept the number. but in our breakup it kept all the contact numbers. so literally I could not call anyone to keep in touch until they call me. (Valmson it is in your court to get a hold of me.)

I think my doc is going to want to put me back on diabetic meds. I guess to stop that I will have to get strick with my diet again. I have tge knowledge just need the willpower to stop the sugar addiction. chocolate how you will be missed:'(

First time trying real whipping cream. I added cocoa and a little sweetner. it was delicous unfortunatly it made my congestion worse.

I just got a call from my doc. they said they would like to see me to discuss my lab results. that my a1c level is too high. now I am in a quandry. should I go and spend 80 more dollars and three hours for maybe 15 minutes of his time. he will probally dole out a perscription for metaformin.
    I probally just need to get super strict with my diet and go vlc and increase my cardio. both I have been neglecting.

oh chocolate why must you hate me so. :'(

so recently I have been checking my blood sugar. it has been high. but it is even higher when I wake up. it seems to be the lowest in the afternoon after lunch is eaten. when I have checked the before bed it is still lower than the awaken one. this doesn't seem to make sense to me. wouldn't the fasting one be lower?

PrimalCon New York
    Its called the dawn effect..I dont remember the science behind it but it is an indication your bs is high...I have been off track too..we need to get serious and quit screwing around

Sent from my SCH-I925 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast