Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Figment of my own imagination page 12

phigment is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I finally made my way to the store. I picked up a migraine med because it combined several medication. I was also going to pick up allergy med and take them together. Decided against that. Short story headached decreased greatly. Now I can feel it when changing positions like sit to stand. I am also more dizzy, tingly, and slightly more nauseated. In whole less pain equals a win.

valmason01 is online now Senior Member
    You still need to call your dr. That whole episode is concerning.

How are you feeling today?
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    ^ I agree.
    Female 52 travel for business monthly
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Actually once the caffine got out of my system (due to migraine OTC), i feel pretty good. I did call out because the caffine made me quite jittery and I coukdn't fall asleep until later this morning. Thanks for asking Valmason and Pedidoc.

Went to Mass today. The homily was about the temptation the devil presented after 40 days of fast. I learned a new perspective ob this. The first temptation was for instant gratification. It seemed kind of relevant in our microwave culture. Preprocessed food is kind of evil. Taking the shortcuts we miss the panaromic view. Just wanted to share because not all homilys seem to resonate.

valmason01 is online now Senior Member
    Thanks for sharing. I think that you are very spot on. We need to slow down and see the world around us. There is a lot of beauty.

Glad you are feeling better!

Quote Originally Posted by phigment View Post
    Went to Mass today. The homily was about the temptation the devil presented after 40 days of fast. I learned a new perspective ob this. The first temptation was for instant gratification. It seemed kind of relevant in our microwave culture. Preprocessed food is kind of evil. Taking the shortcuts we miss the panaromic view. Just wanted to share because not all homilys seem to resonate.
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    If you feel the back of your head where it meets your neck, there's a slight indentation right at the base. On either side of that indentation are two muscles that feel sort of rope-like. Sometimes massaging them either the length of the muscles or in a transverse or circular manner can make a tension headache go away. If you massage the length of them, do massage going from your head down, and don't use so much pressure that you make yourself faint.

Hope you feel better!

And thank you for sharing the instant gratification homily. It's very wise.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

This week sucks. I have to work overnights to finish a reset. I sleep very little because my body is use to be up during the day but to tired to do anything. I wake up about every 30 min. I am hungry all the time.

Last night for lunch had rice cakes with cream cheese and honey ham. Snack was sunflower seeds but they tasted off. Dinner this morning was polish sausage. Bf tonight was grass-fed beef with lettuce, onions, and salsa. I know a lot of processed food but can't seem to have energy to make anything.

Managers are annoying and wondering why the reset is taking so long. I told them if they could do it faster then maybe they should do it. They mutter under their breath and walk away.

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    Hang in there Phigment. Hope you are feeling better and nights will too pass...... Hard boil some eggs, cheese, salami or roast beast from deli, handful of nuts. You can do it!
    Female 52 travel for business monthly
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

PrimalCon New York
    Adventure at Lake Alice

Today we decided to walk around Lake Alice. Lake Alice is a very active lake. There are occurances happening every minute. Some of the occurances are: trees growing, water rippling, sun shinning, and turtles being busy by being turtles.

There are signs posted telling people what to do. (Of all the nerve, a sign telling me what to do.)

We came to Lake Alice to see gators. And by golly we weren't leaving until we saw one. I tried calling and texting them to make an appointment but those self centered gators would not answer. And of course their voice mail was full.

So Valmason and I were resigned to walking around the lake. We trudge up and down various paths. Some were mere dirt trails others were paved in wood. But alas no gators. I was beginning to suspect that the conciousness of all that is gator was avoiding me. (Someone must of leaked the info about me trying to get my gator wrestling badge. It better not have been you Valmason).

Just as we were wery from all the walking and sun exposure we say a gator sunning himself on the wateredge. We snuck closer to get a better view. His name was Spot. (I only knew this because he had on a name badge.) He opened one eye and was starring straight at us. His teeth were as long my arm. We were so close, that we could tell that he had a full set and still had his last meal wedged inbetween.

Well this did not deter me even a little bit. I changed into my wrestling clothes and precede to the bank. However Valmason stopped from going any further. She pointed at a busy body sign that stated all people need to stay at least 20' away unless you were a child and then it was only 10'.

I became infuriated. How dare that sign prevent me from getting my badge. So I stomped back to the vehicle all the way back I could hear spot laughing at me. I turned around about to tell him off and all i could see is Spot swim.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast