Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Figment of my own imagination page 10

phigment is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Whinning Alert

I have a headache that won't quit. I generally don't get headaches. I also have knee pain, hip soreness, and lower back pain. The only medication I have is a trial bottle past its expiration date. I sm going to take either way so maybe it will lesson the pain to be able to go to store to get more pain medication.

Melodrama Alert

I am probally dying from a brain tumor.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phigment View Post
    Whinning Alert

I have a headache that won't quit. I generally don't get headaches. I also have knee pain, hip soreness, and lower back pain. The only medication I have is a trial bottle past its expiration date. I sm going to take either way so maybe it will lesson the pain to be able to go to store to get more pain medication.

Melodrama Alert

I am probally dying from a brain tumor.
    I guess everyone needs to have a hobby.....

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    oh dear..please don't die. Sinus'? Allergic reaction?

The only uncured bacon TJ's has is applewood smoked and to sweet to me. I haven't tried the cured. Could be better. Going to Tallahassee this weekend. Stay alive so we can walk next week.
    You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

This headache must love me. It is still going strong. Medication and sleep doesn't help. I've had it since 10 am yesterday. When I simply sit up it increases. Movement of any type makes it hurt more. Right now I wish someone would put me out of my misery. I would cry if it didnt hurt so much. Remember I stated that I very rairly get them.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phigment View Post
    This headache must love me. It is still going strong. Medication and sleep doesn't help. I've had it since 10 am yesterday. When I simply sit up it increases. Movement of any type makes it hurt more. Right now I wish someone would put me out of my misery. I would cry if it didnt hurt so much. Remember I stated that I very rairly get them.
    Migraine... have you tried a good dose of caffeine?
    It's known to help.

Also... this is going to sound nuts, but nicotine... not a cigarette obviously... but a piece of nic gum... can help too.
    It's a vaso constrictor and can help shut a migraine down.

Lots of chronic migraine sufferers keep a pack of gum handy for those headaches that won't give up with the normal methods.

Strange but true.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Thanks cori. I have never had a migrain. I thought they started when your young and stayed with you. Can they appear for the first time when your older? I did try caffine and no help their.

Web MD says it is a symtom of either a stroke or brain anurism. Either one stated a headache without known cause and stronger than any than previous. But I have no other symptoms and its been going longer than 13 hrs.

MprDoc is offline Senior Member
    LOL! Well, not to be a smart ass, but I would assume that a headache would be a symptom of a brain aneurism or stroke since both are bleeding on or in your brain. Bummer caffine doesn't seem to help, do you have any sinus congestion? Vision problems? Light sensitivity?

It could be sinuses especially since you say it hurts more when you move around, do feel pressure at all?

MprDoc is offline Senior Member
    When was the last time you ate also? Drinking water?

I ate some time yesterday but haven'T FELT like drinking. No conjestion, vision problems, and slight light sensitivity. Some pressure and if lightly touch anywhere from eyebrow to eyebrow pain intensify.
    Last edited by phigment; 02-16-2013 at 12:38 AM.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Yes, migraines can come on when you are older.

Sinus headache can be the cause without being stuffy... Stinking FL allergy season as it is this time of the year.
    If you've had sinus allergies before I'd definitely consider that!

Can you describe the headache in detail... all the details. Position on the head of the headache, any strange weirdness like light aversion...

I'm betting it's not the aneurism or stroke since its hanging on and no other symptoms but the headache.
    Sometimes pretty bad headaches can simply be muscle tension.
    Worry/stress won't help that.
    With migraines cold compresses usually help... but with tension headaches a warm wrap might do the trick.

Trust me, I know a bad headache.
    My brain pressure got so high I lost consciousness and ended up in the ER once. LOL
    And I live with daily headaches still, though they are under control compared to what they once were.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast