I went primal a couple of years ago. I lost 40 pounds in about 5 months and was doing body weight exercises and sprinting. Then life happened and I got sidetracked. I put 20 pounds back on. So, this week I decided to get primal again. On my drive back from Thanksgiving I ate a bunch of sugary junk and drank couple of diet Dr. Pepper's. Sunday I went completely primal. Monday morning I worked out pretty hard and Tuesday afternoon I walked. Tuesday night I woke up during the night and rolled over on to my back. The second I opened my eyes I was extremely dizzy. It was as if the whole world was spinning like crazy. I started sweating a lot and felt very nauseous. So, I closed my eyes and rolled over. The dizzy spell went away in a couple of minutes. A few minutes later I was able to walk to the bathroom with no problems. A couple of hours later the exact same thing happened. I haven't had any dizzy spells like that in my life before and I haven't one since. Although, I still don't feel right and have had some slight dizziness since, mostly at night. The first two days this week I had very few carbs. Since the dizzy spells I have had more carbs by eating a couple pieces of small fruit and/or some berries each day. The last time I did primal I was successful eating some fruit every day. I have read that going low carb can cause dizziness in the first few days or weeks of doing it.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?