Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 60

Thread: Eat Fat, Lose Fat

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    993

    Eat Fat, Lose Fat

    Has anyone read Eat Fat, Lose Fat? Does it follow along Primal lines? Thinking of buying it but I want to know a little more about it.

  2. #2
    otzi's Avatar
    otzi Guest
    Haven't heard of Eat Fat-Lose Fat, but here's a free copy of Eat Fat - Grow Slim, a 1958 jewel.

    Eat Fat And Grow Slim by Richard Mackarness (1958)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    993
    Quote Originally Posted by otzi View Post
    Haven't heard of Eat Fat-Lose Fat, but here's a free copy of Eat Fat - Grow Slim, a 1958 jewel.

    Eat Fat And Grow Slim by Richard Mackarness (1958)
    Thanks.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,787
    Quote Originally Posted by otzi View Post
    Haven't heard of Eat Fat-Lose Fat, but here's a free copy of Eat Fat - Grow Slim, a 1958 jewel.

    Eat Fat And Grow Slim by Richard Mackarness (1958)
    I forgot about that little gem. Thanks for the reminder.
    65lbs gone and counting!!

    Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1
    Hi Rosemary,
    Thanks for checking out my blog, you’ve come to the right place if your looking for a way to eat fat lose fat – Lose fat while still enjoying the foods you love....

  6. #6
    I've got a copy of it from the library at the moment. They do recommend sprouted grain bread if gluten is not a problem. There are a lot of coconut recipes as well as fermented foods. I would sum it up as pretty close to primal but not exact.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    993
    Quote Originally Posted by Puddleglumish View Post
    I've got a copy of it from the library at the moment. They do recommend sprouted grain bread if gluten is not a problem. There are a lot of coconut recipes as well as fermented foods. I would sum it up as pretty close to primal but not exact.
    Thanks for the review. I'll probably give it a pass.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    western new york
    Posts
    1,112
    TL;DR - consumed sugar and carbs get stored as fat; consumed fat gets burned as energy.

    Oversimplification?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    5,362
    Quote Originally Posted by carlh View Post
    TL;DR - consumed sugar and carbs get stored as fat; consumed fat gets burned as energy.
    No.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    993
    Quote Originally Posted by carlh View Post
    TL;DR - consumed sugar and carbs get stored as fat; consumed fat gets burned as energy.

    Oversimplification?
    Not at all!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •