Thread: Low-carb flu pulsing page

ny2001miata is offline Junior Member

Low-carb flu pulsing

Is it common for the low-carb flu to hit one day, take the next day off, hit the next day, etc? Monday I was in a fog, Tuesday felt good, today I'm kinda half-foggy. I've been going Primal for around six weeks now (with a couple slips) so maybe I'm one of the "lucky" ones that will get the low-carb flu for weeks instead of days. Of course my body is adjusting to over forty years of pasta and sugar. Getting healthy can be a real bitch somedays!

EGYnutrition is offline Senior Member
    Different workouts, different temperatures, different levels of vitamins and minerals can all affect "low carb flu", so if it varies day to day, I would think that was normal.

To be honest I don't remember ever going through it, but we're all different anyways.

In Pursuit of Healthiness, Only to Achieve Happiness!: www.livingnotsurviving.com

ny2001miata is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EGYnutrition View Post
    Different workouts, different temperatures, different levels of vitamins and minerals can all affect "low carb flu", so if it varies day to day, I would think that was normal.

To be honest I don't remember ever going through it, but we're all different anyways.
    Makes sense, alot of variables. Just have to keep plugging away.

EGYnutrition is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Yeah keep it up!

In Pursuit of Healthiness, Only to Achieve Happiness!: www.livingnotsurviving.com