Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Someone kill me.... page 2

Damiana is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    You have a goal, stick to it. Better to start now than to keep whining and start eating more healthfully 2 weeks before the event. You know what to do so suck it up and do it.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Sandra in BC is offline Senior Member
    Sandra
    *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Shelly6 is offline Member
    Instead of beating yourself up, treat yourself like you would treat a close friend or relative in the same position. I wouldn't tell someone I care about "Way to screw it up, dipstick" or "What a fail". I'd say "No biggie, tomorrow's another day and there's always a fresh slate available" and be supportive of efforts.

Sometimes I wonder if my own emotional eating has a lot to do with the realization that every time something comes along that makes me want to sabotage myself, I call myself a jackass instead of trying to be nice to myself about not being 100% perfect.

john_solo is offline Senior Member
    Pull out your big girl panties and toughen up.

john_e_turner_ii is offline Senior Member
    Quit this, eat that, don't eat those, eat more of these. Make sure you get enough of this per pound of body weight, and eat more of these for hormone regulation.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I've spent the last year with eating habits driven by stress and with the resulting gains. If things are better NOW (stress-wise) then eat healthy NOW. Don't plan on going off-plan on Christmas- just allow it if it happens. Carpe Diem. Seize the carp and eat it today. Tomorrow will happen when and how it does.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12