Thread: New here, hello page

DaBoss88 is offline Junior Member

New here, hello

Primal Fuel
    Hi everyone! I just posted a long introductory post in the section where newbies should introduce themselves.

I follow a raw paleo diet, it includes raw animal foods as well as raw fruits, veggies, and minimal nuts.

I get pretty bored at the other forum I'm a member of some times (raw paleo diet forum), so I thought I'd join another paleo forum.

I look forward to getting to know you guys!

Here's what I posted in the other section to introduce myself.

The Questions:

Your location: Miami, FL

Age (If you want): 24

How Primal are you: Well I try to stick to a fully raw diet, consisting of high quality animal foods. I was under the impression this was a paleo forum so I thought I'd subscribe.

Do you consume dairy: on occasion, raw dairy.

Do you drink coffee or tea:

Motivator for switching to Primal: Primal is an all animal foods diet right? With no plant foods? Or are you referring to Aajonous Vonderplanitz' all raw diet?

Favorite exercise: basketball

Favorite Primal food: Raw grass fed beef brains, or maybe raw wild caught king salmon

Best part about being Primal:

Worst part about being Primal:

I'm a member over at the raw paleo diet forum, but I get kind of bored since there's not to many posts there. So I decided to come here.

I'm a raw paleo dieter, not necessarily primal.

I aim to eat 100% raw foods. Mainly grass fed beef, lamb, buffalo organs and muscle meats. Wild-caught fatty fish. Fruits, veggies, and minimal nuts. I aim to eat everything raw, including the animal foods.

I've noticed some health improvements since beginning my raw journey.

A little background about myself.

I'm schizophrenic, and my healing journey began when I started researching natural remedies because pharma just didn't have the answers I was looking for.

I started by reading the book "Prescription for Nutritional Healing." It had some decent suggestions. So I added flax seed oil, fish oil, B complex, and a few other general health supps.

Still though, I didn't notice the results I wanted.

I eventually discovered megavitamin niacin therapy, as prescribed by Dr. Abram Hoffer. I read his book "Healing Schizophrenia: Complementary Vitamin & Drug Treatments."

Immediately after reading I started taking 1,000 mg niacin, plus 50 mg b complex, and 1,000 mg vitamin c with each meal.

After a couple months on this regiment I noticed tremendous improvements in my over all energy, my negative symptoms also slowly faded and became barely noticeable.

I began tapering my medications. I went from 1,500 to 500 mg of one, then off it completely. I was on 120 of another one, and tapered to 40 mg but didn't fully stop it.

Later I heard about the specific carbohydrate diet, so I started that.

Later after that I heard about raw paleo, which is essentially a raw meat diet for humans. I decided to only eat SCD legal carbs, coupled with high quality raw animal foods.

So that's my story of how I came to paleo/raw paleo.

paleodutch is online now Senior Member
    hi, primal is not only animal but in volume most vegetable and in calories most healthy fat. you can start getting more information by reading the getting started section and the main site.
    The main difference with Paleo is the fat protein ratio. More protein with paleo, more fat with primal and with primal blueprint also other lifestyle changes like getting enough sleep, play and exercise

I eat a lot of fat right now. I eat about 3.5 oz of suet (raw beef fat) daily. 8 oz of protein (organs or muscle meats) daily. And a modest amount of fruits and veggies daily.

I'll look into primal. Thanks.