Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Chief Rok knows more then anyone on fat loss, including Sisson, Stephen,etc page 5

Nekron is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by napoleon1815 View Post
    You are right...he doesn't know anything about diets. He doesn't diet nor does he believe in diets. That's the point. You are typical of the "holier than thou" Paleo eater. It goes against the Gospel of Sisson so it can't be true. So who's the "mentally retarded" one? The one who blindly follows something or the one with the open mind?
    I wish i could actually explain to you the difference between having an open mind and believing every fucking stupid idea of every fucking stupid dumbass you meet on the streets or on the internet.
    Too bad i cant because you would need a functioning brain for that.

Then again you are trolling anyway, so whatever.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmerl View Post
    sigged.
    *cue sally fields* you like me, you really like me

and dude spouting 'blind paleo sheeple' bs, i know you're either the rok dude or one of his friends. Okay? I know. People are scoffing because the blog post has no credible info to go on

heres a donate button. Heres an obligatory i dont need money i want to give this miraculous info away. There is no info given.

But there is guy ducklips, so i guess the end was worth it
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by napoleon1815 View Post
    So you will forgo the knowlege because not enough people "liked" him...and show me where it says he will only reveal this knowledge for money? BTW...how are Mark's supplements? Are they free?
    He says he is "holding it for ransom" until he gets x# of "likes", hits, blog posts, etc. That is the way that you can monetize a blog. By showing those numbers he can get advertisers.

But I'm not going to "like" him because I don't like him. His home page shows pictures of himself flipping off at the camera. Oh, yeah, so impressively badass. He must be the guy to follow.

Yes, Mark pays for his house in Malibu by selling supplements. He makes no secret of that. So what?

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    You cannot get a body like that guy on diet alone. Sorry. It's bullshit.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 180 x 2. Current Deadlift: 230 x 2

You're just all cranky because Chief Rok knows more then you. Chief Rok knows more then anyone.

BTW, Blog by CHIEFROK generates tons of fun anagrams, including Beg or filch, boy!, Beg... rob... filch... yo!, Chef, or glib boy?, By gob, he frolic, and a few thousand more...

Zach is offline Banned
    Haha, the hate is strong today.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Haha, the hate is strong today.
    Not hate, m'dear. Derision.

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Not hate, m'dear. Derision.
    I think there is some hate. cough*Nekron*cough.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    You're just all cranky because Chief Rok knows more then you. Chief Rok knows more then anyone.

BTW, Blog by CHIEFROK generates tons of fun anagrams, including Beg or filch, boy!, Beg... rob... filch... yo!, Chef, or glib boy?, By gob, he frolic, and a few thousand more...
    feltch?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    I think it's more cynicism than hate.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast