Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Chief Rok knows more then anyone on fat loss, including Sisson, Stephen,etc

Shop Now
    No need to get defensive, Zach. I wasn't making fun of what was said, but rather the way in which the words were put together. The post to which I was referring was kinda word salad, you gotta at least admit that much

I suppose it was if you didnt get the references he was referring to. My apologeze. (apparently i dont know how to spell that word)
    Last edited by Zach; 11-29-2012 at 08:40 PM.

That was just me being super lazy. I'm really terrible at explaining things anyway, I'll admit.
    Make America Great Again

I got it after it was explained, but at first it made me laugh because it made me think of that episode of Scrubs where a doctor felt threatened by some other smart guy, so he thought "quick, say something science-y!" and then shouted out a list of big words. I know it's hard to tell who's joking and who's being aggressive on these things, but 'twas just a bit of teasing. And I believe it's "apologies." I'm kinds surprised this forum doesn't have spell-check.

Shop Now
    Thanks, that was bugging me!

I miss scrubs. Should find some ep's online.