Thread: Newbie to PB page

14emom is offline Member

Newbie to PB

Primal Fuel
    Hi everyone! I have been doing the PB for a little more than 2 weeks. I love marks daily apple, I come to the site several times a day. I am a 43 mom of 5. I love fitness and nutrition. I sort of stumbled upon this way of eating by accident. I just realized my body felt better eating more fat. Then someone recommended this site so here I am. I know this is probably not the right place to post this, but I am feeling hungry! I try to keep my carbs from going over 100 grams a day. My fat is at 50% and the remaining is protein. I eat 1800 calories a day (I track on MFP) and initially I lost a few pounds. Now the scale is going back up a little. Can anyone else here share there initially experiences with PB and how their bodies felt and how long it took to "normalize"? Honestly, my stomach feels like its growling a lot, even after eating, even gurgly (sorry for the detail). When will I start to feel full and stop feeling like I need a piece of cake or bread to feel better? (I never was one to eat a lot of these things anyway, so what's up with that?) Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you and learning more!

Rueben is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like you are still suffering carb flu. How many greens are you eating? Post us your daily menu and someone could help...

14emom is offline Member
    Screen Shot 2012-11-28 at 6.13.01 PM.jpg

I tried to attach a screenshot of my fitness pal entry for today. It's not complete for today, because the day's not done.