Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Check this out...new restaurant opened near me page

CDC
    CDC is offline Member

Check this out...new restaurant opened near me

Shop Now
    Hu Kitchen | Home

let me know your thoughts, sounds great...takes a look at philosphy and all the links..pretty amazing i think

stagemom23 is offline Junior Member
    This is very cool! I'd be interested to see how well they do in the brutal NYC restaurant venue. I might have to check this out next time I'm in the city.

EyeOfRound is offline Senior Member
    I'd definitely frequent a place like that! The prices aren't too bad, either, especially for an NYC restaurant.
    We have a place that's somewhat like this in town, except it's more of a vegan establishment, but there are a number of dishes that are just vegetable/fruit/nut-based and primal. However, it's incredibly pretentious on top of being expensive, so despite trying it with good intentions, I do not intend on returning.

SJW2 is offline Member
    I live upstate from NYC about 75 miles. I will have to check this out next time I'm in the city.

shep68 is offline Senior Member
    Very cool. Best I can do is just order meat and veg at local restaurants and hope the oil they used isn't too shabby. We don't eat out much as a result. I would definitely be interested if something like this opened up near me. Enjoy it!

Mr. Koozie is offline Senior Member
    Super jealous! I wish there were something like that here.
    “You may have thought you heard me say I wanted a lot of bacon and eggs, but what I said was: Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.” - Ron Swanson

humanjordan is offline Junior Member
    Hi, all. I am the founder of Hu Kitchen. I have been primal/paleo for 2.5 years strong. Best decision I ever made. Please swing by if you are in the area, and ask for me. -Jordan

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    I am in Gainesville, Fl. When do you plan to open a place here?? Love the concept and the menu. The almond crusted sweet potato tots sound amazing. Don't give up. We need this!

Quote Originally Posted by humanjordan View Post
    Hi, all. I am the founder of Hu Kitchen. I have been primal/paleo for 2.5 years strong. Best decision I ever made. Please swing by if you are in the area, and ask for me. -Jordan
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Chaohinon is offline Senior Member
    open one in denver and I will bankrupt myself eating there
    “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Moochy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Koozie View Post
    Super jealous! I wish there were something like that here.
    ditto
    Primal/Paleo is not for everyone, it's for those who have committed to understand.
    READ THE BOOK! ...as Robb Wolf says: "Trying to convince people to save their own ass will burn you out."

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for -- the pure enjoyment of food.” Anthony Bourdain

and yes, calories DO count my little piggies

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast