Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Check this out...new restaurant opened near me page 3

humanjordan is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Thanks for the kind words, all. I too got fed up with all of the garbage out there, so I created Hu. We are constantly evolving. The menu online is actually obsolete and now more primal. It will be updated within a few days. We have gotten rid of the two grain breads. That was always the plan once I was comfortable that our Hu Bread (Paleo) was as kick-a$$ as it needed to be to be the only bread option. I am beyond excited with the product - took us 50 or 60 tries, but we nailed it.

Dirlot is online now Senior Member
    So when are you opening in Alberta....lol.

Just a thought if it works out for you follow up with a cook book.
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

CDC
    CDC is offline Member
    jordan will you be there on saturday? afternoon?

Everyone who goes should wear a sticker that says "I found it on MDA" Just so we know who's who.

CDC
    CDC is offline Member
    1pm i will be there on saturday ..wife ,kid and brother inlaw..come join me

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    Wow the menu looks great! This is the way we eat at our house. I'm a former chef living in a small town; we honestly never go out to eat because any where we could go w/in an hour from our house would be step down in quality and taste.

VeggieLover is offline Senior Member
    This is honestly a dream come true for me!! I live 5 blocks away, was there this morning for breakfast and go a few times a week to pick up some amazing meals! Seriously it is incredible to see such high quality food and that people are catching on to this type of lifestyle.

humanjordan is offline Junior Member
    Yup. I will be there all weekend. Please ask for me. Again - all - thank you for the well wishes. Sisson (PB), Cordain, and Dr. Mark Hyman's UltraMind Solution were my biggest inspirations to roll the dice on launching a food brand.

qqemokitty is offline Senior Member
    This looks so incredible. One more reason I would love to visit NYC.

I am confident that if something like this opened local to me I'd be there several times a week with bells on.

ChocoTaco369 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by humanjordan View Post
    Hey, ChocoTaco. Thanks for checking out the site. I'm with you on the bad oils. It's for sure more expensive, but we walk the walk. We season, cook, and finish with olive oil, coconut oil, and seldom grass-fed butter. No canola oil or BS canola/olive oil blends. We take stances on many other issues that will no doubt make you smile, but that answers your oil question. Swing by if you are ever in NYC.
    I like it. Do you use virgin grade oil or do you use expeller-pressed coconut oil and pure or light olive oil to remove the flavor? Some people dislike the taste of virgin coconut oil and I could see extra virgin olive oil being too strong for more delicate flavors.

This is kind of why butter is my go-to cooking fat almost always. It goes with everything from sweet treats to vegetables to heavy meats.
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast