Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fat gay guy at 265 lbs 45 years old in Canada page 2

Goosejuggler is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Welcome!!

Thanks for sharing your story, I imagine many many people go through that same thought process when considering the PB life. When I first heard about PB (also through Nerd Fitness!) I dismissed it.

Congrats on the beginning of your journey And hurrah to looking good naked!
    The Paleo Strongwoman - A site dedicated to strength, and feeding strength.

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Do make sure you checkout Gay Panda. He's a gay and you're a gay, you'll get on famously :-p
    Don't worry lifechanger, You're not the only gay in the village ;-) There's a few of us around the forum, we just don't necessarily put it in our handle or journal title.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    gay panda is not a he or a she, gay panda is an ethereal effervescent bit of evanescence in fuzzy pandapants form

or, you know, whatever

but i missed the gay part as well, which means that if i weren't taken and happy about i still wouldn't have a chance, cause i'm a girl

but hi lifechanger my depression got better (there are still some down days) and i hope yours will too

welcome!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

lifechanger is offline Junior Member
    Good morning! Today, off to the gym. Yikes! Following the basic routine - a starter routine - found in Nerd Fitness.

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    You go, lifechanger!

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Enjoy and have fun :-)
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Jennifla is offline Senior Member
    I am also 47. I have been Primal since June 1 and have lost about 18 pounds since then. I'm lifting and just started jogging, but I have plateaued at 174 lbs for over twelve weeks. The scale is not helpful. Believe what your clothes are telling you. I put on one of my "skinny" shorts yesterday and had to reclassify them as "fat" shorts...they were too big! I didn't start to drop weight until I gave up dairy, on the advice of several posters on this forum. (I still use cream in my morning coffee, but that coffee craving is going away). And, I still drink red wine once a week or so. There are lots of great ideas here to figure out what works for you. I've had so many health improvements since I started, I will never go back to SAD. I hope you find that to be true for you.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Welcome!

As someone mentioned, grain isn't a food group, maybe a sub food group. Decent grain would be a good thing to feed livestock during times of grass shortage, but in the interest of profits over humans, we've turned decent grains into crap, even for animals.

Anyway, eat good foods, enjoy the sun, move around, lift some heavy shit, and get some sleep. Enjoy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12