Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Primal Commune page 4

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post
    yes

YES
    I sincerely hope that evil mustache moon faces are your way of saying,

"awesome idea dude, I'd totally check that out and we could toke up in the woods and chase elk around with sticks 'cause that shit's legal here"

and not,

"Muahhahahahaa! I will destroy you and your PUNY ELK RANCH."

OK now I'm really worried it's the second one...
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Primal Moose is offline Senior Member
    Makes me think we shouldn't sleep without pants on...

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Moose View Post
    That's my goal. 1-3 acres. Heavy permaculture. Dairy goats, chickens, pigeons, rabbits, flightless ducks, pigs (all this is depending on how much space I have). Produce my own electricity. Well. Etc etc. And than have a few other families do the same thing. Own space. Produce our own stuff. BUT we look out for each other. We get together as a community. We share. Say I have way more eggs than me and my family could ever eat...but for some reason, I don't have any apple trees. Than one neighbor has a few apple trees, but no chickens..exchange time....that would be my ideal.
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Moose View Post
    The words orgies and boring don't belong in the same sentence.
    That would entirely depending on your usage of the word "boring"...

So, we didn't win the huge mega drawing, or I would have so gotten that really big, fenced ranch in Oregon and invited all of you to come live on it with us. Darn.

solstice is offline Senior Member
    In the beautiful mountains of Pennsylvania!
    Idaho is actually quite pricey due to most of the land being owned by the Federal Govt. and northern doesnt have very much of a growing season...used to live there!
    Check out my blog on nature and nurture!
    http://thewoodsygal.com/

Scott F is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by solstice View Post
    Idaho is actually quite pricey due to most of the land being owned by the Federal Govt. and northern doesnt have very much of a growing season...used to live there!
    and if this proposed wealth tax gets instituted you'll have to pay an annual tax on the all the land, equipment, etc. and elks' assessed value. Bill O'Reilly Likes Wealth Tax Idea Even Less Than I Do - Forbes
    Would I be putting a grain-feed cow on a fad diet if I took it out of the feedlot and put it on pasture eating the grass nature intended?

ryanmercer is online now Senior Member
    I've always dreamed of something like this, in fact I ended up at a commune once but quickly labeled it (Zendik) a cult in my head and ran as fast as I could. I think a paleo type community would be awesome though. Hell, I'd settle to meet a couple of paleo people that just live within 10-15 miles of me that I could train with and maybe have a meal with once a week as a paleo-family kinda thing.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234