Thread: Hi guys. Newly from Australia page

Darky1963 is offline Junior Member

Cool Hi guys. Newly from Australia

Primal Fuel
    What an amazing community, so many people living the good life. Always thought I was prehistoric. Me I am nearly fifty going on fifteen again thanks to nearly passing away in June last year then discovering C W doesn't have all the answers. My personal trainer (all of 22 years old - thank whatever god you pray to for her) put me on to this community and the rest is history. We bought the books implemented the plan and major lifestyle change and discovered turning fifty is a happy time in life. Thanks Mark and all whom participate, looking forward to meeting more like minded souls

katemary is offline Senior Member
    Howdy from another aussie

David_e_watt is offline Junior Member
    G'Day from an Aussie living in the UK. Yep, PB is a long way from the ole maggot bags I remember from my youth. SImiliar age and similar reaction to going primal. Good luck!

Darky1963 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by David_e_watt View Post
    G'Day from an Aussie living in the UK. Yep, PB is a long way from the ole maggot bags I remember from my youth. SImiliar age and similar reaction to going primal. Good luck!
    Hi, good to hear your success to, only trouble I'm having is I miss my cookies