26 15.29%
  • 80K or above

46 27.06%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The Paleo Diet = Rich White People Diet? page 10

Kata is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by JWBooth View Post
    Paleo is definitely not the diet of rich whites. Rich whites are the bulk of what we would term "the establishment". They are the ones who created SAD. Vegetarianism, or some kind of SAD compatible whole wheat, lean meats, and veggies diet is the diet of the white ruling class. Paleo is more the diet of anti-authority whites and is probably linked more to intellect and personality traits than annual income.
    Definitely. I've seen the food the wealthy ladies I work for keep around the house - lots of fancy frozen meals from Whole Foods, fat-free skim milk, whole wheat artisan bread, fruit, fat-free Greek yogurt, granola bars, etc. They also jog for hours around their subdivisions pushing strollers. They follow CW to the letter, and they are REALLY skinny, but they don't all look healthy.

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    Paleo is for people who didn't get the Zone in the late 90s.

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    Paleo is for people who didn't get the Zone in the late 90s.
    Paleo is people food.

You have a pet? What should you feed it? What it eats in the wild, of course. Well, guess what? You're currently maintaining a captive human. Feed it what wild humans eat for best results.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Kata is offline Senior Member
    I never thought of us as being captive humans, but you're so right. Sure, we live longer in captivity, but are we happier and healthier than we would be in the wild? We're like zoo animals that can't be returned to the wild because we never learned the skills to make it in our natural habitat. Kinda sad.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910