Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The taste of raw milk vs. pasteurized? page 2

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Don't be scared. From what I've read, there have been no deaths from raw milk since someone started tracking in 1973. There have been a few deaths from pasteurized milk - I think from improper pasteurization?

The govt is just protecting us from those bad bad farmers and keeping us in the hands of agribusiness. Ain't no science, just bizness.

Damiana is offline Senior Member
    I honestly don't have a preference, but then again I'm not find of milk, not having been exposed to it until I was around 10. I do like to eat the lump of cream that forms, though.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

peeter park is offline Junior Member
    As per my opinion style regarding identical, with milk being the higher alternative. I actually have no concern of milk... on the other hand wherever I purchase mine the farm that's the seller posts all the check results right next to the refrigerator wherever it's unbroken, thus it's kind of nice. If the milk does not pass testing at the farm, then my store does not have any available that week. kind of pacifying once a merchant is observation out for their client.

inesenite is offline Senior Member
    I don't drink plain milk (except in coffee once a week) but I do prefer the taste of raw milk. Until I left my parents home at 18, I always drank only raw stuff (along with home-made cheese, kefir and butter), so I have no fear of it at all. If needed, I coudl milk a cow myself

norprowebstore is offline Junior Member
    I like the style of the raw milk. sadly I presently haven't any access to that. one among my fonest childhood reminiscences is drinking raw cow's milk from a bucket right when my grand folks had finished milking the cows. such a lot higher than store bought. i'd haven't any qualms regarding drinking milk if i regain some.

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    No fear of raw here. DS drinks only raw goat milk, he prefers the flavor to store bought cow milk.

momrn is offline Member
    No fear at all about it. It does change in taste over the seasons. In the summer, it tastes more grassy. Sometimes it smells stronger even when the taste is the same. It makes pasturized taste like cooked milk in comparison--like canned milk. It may take bit of adjustment if you are new to it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12