Waist: 28.0
    Belly: 34.0
    Hips: 37.5
    Thigh: 21.0 (each)
    Calf (L/R): 12.5/12.75
    Bicep, flexed: 11.0 (each)
    Body fat: 24.75%
    LBM: ~97.8*

A little of my history is that in May of 2009 I weighed 152.5, with a body fat of 37.4%. This was after about two months of CW dieting... I have no measurements before that, though I know I started just shy of 160#. (I did not want to see a higher number so didn't weigh for a while... lol.) Six months later, my body fat was down to 27.3%. Last January, it was 21.4%... and I felt fantastic. By July of last year, that was up to 27% again. Apparently, I am bouncing between 21 and 27%.

I'd like to get below 21% and stop bouncing. I don't really care what the scale says, because I know that fluctuates and muscle weighs more... and I would like to have more muscle. I'd also like to be able to do a proper unassisted pullup. Actually, I'd like to be able to do three, but one would be nice.

My timeline is by May 25th - when we leave for Hawaii. Typical right? Haha. I'm okay with that. I expect that I'll actually get there sooner which would be great! If I do, I need to STAY there. Consistency will be key.

*LBM based on measurements, though I have also used calipers which result in very close to the same results.

Zee
    Zee is offline Senior Member
    Ending the day at 13/22/65%. Over on carbs (applesauce) and protein (two salmon patties instead of just one) and calories for the day. Feeling okay other than this headache that won't go away.

Love the oopsie rolls with egg and bacon. So fantastic!! And the cream cheese clouds. Ahh I could eat a whole batch of those. I probably will... Just have to dole them out over a few days.

No real plans for this weekend which hopefully translates to nice and relaxing.

Zee
    Yesterday's food:
    B: coffee w/primal non-dairy creamer, 2 oopsie rolls with one egg and 3 slices bacon.
    L: 2 slices low carb pizza and 2 cream cheese clouds
    D: 1.75 salmon burgers (shared 1/4 with my dogs ), pork skins and applesauce.
    I also had two cups of homemade turkey broth with added salt, one mid-morning and one around dinner time. I tracked one more cream cheese cloud after cleaning off the beaters and bowl. Mmmm.

Weight this morning is 127.4. There goes my water weight. Really thirsty this morning.

Zee
    Today's food:
    B: coffee w/primal non-dairy creamer, 2 oopsie rolls with 2oz sausage, 3/4oz pepperjack cheese and mushroom slices.
    L: 1T mascarpone, egg salad, 5 small dill pickles, 3/4oz macadamia nuts, cream cheese cloud. Glass red wine (which took all afternoon to drink).
    D: 3oz grass-fed sirloin, 1/2cup broccoli, cream cheese cloud.

Have not been taking supplements... did today. Multivitamin, calcium, D3... added magnesium. Shouldn't have added it. Two very quick trips to the bathroom already and my gut is a bit painful atm.

I ordered a Cuisinart food processor off Amazon tonight. I was going to get it somewhere else that had a lower price but it is back-ordered there and would take over a month to ship. IF it shipped. I'm doubtful so I just got it from Amazon. Cost $15 more that way overall but still a good price. Plus I haven't had any issues with Amazon orders or returns.

I did not have any broth today but I picked up beef bouillon from the market. No headache or other issues until this evening, though, which is encouraging. Going to take some probiotics and finish my water bottle before I head to bed. Hope my stomach settles...

Zee
    Oh, almost forgot - percentages for today are 8/22/70% (net carb/protein/fat). Hitting my targets!

Zee
    So my day ended with 10/24/66... Couldn't sleep at all and got hungry. Cottage cheese and a slice of Canadian bacon pushed my protein up. I was short on fat too, but that was what sounded good at the time. My stomach was still not happy.

Now here it is only four hours later and I am very thirsty and hungry. Having a cup of bone broth to start the day.

I'm glad others have figured out how to get MFP to show the graph on the website, too. I really like being able to see it, though I do tend to check my phone anyway.

I am starting to feel a little bit like I don't 'fit in' around here. Wonder how long that will last. Heh. Probably always feel that way at least a little. Typical for me... Still get that feeling around coworkers after over 7 years. I'm not sure why I think I'll join in and just instantly belong. Wishful thinking I suppose. Oh well.

Planning to repeat yesterday's breakfast, it was that good. Think I will have the pastrami I bought from Trader Joes at the recommendation of a coworker for lunch. Not sure about dinner yet. I keep forgetting to get the chicken out of the freezer. I'll go do it now, maybe marinate it overnight tonight and crock pot it tomorrow. Have to make more oopsie rolls for the week. A double batch so I can freeze them this time, now that I know how good they are.

Going to inquire about buying half a cow from a local ranch or two this week. Grass fed and finished beef at much better prices than the coop. That will get expensive fast.

Zee
    Crap I just wiped out a whole post. Ok so short version - kitchen and pantry are cleaned out of most non Primal foods. My husband wants to keep some things around which is fine. I rearranged too so those things are not prominent to me.

Breakfast was as planned. Relaxing with the dogs before lunch of deviled eggs, cucumber with mayo.

Grokalicious is offline Senior Member
    Good to see you're still at it! I have no doubt that you will hit your May 25th goal!!!!!
    One should always play fairly when one has the winning cards.
    Oscar Wilde

Memento vivere!!!
    Grokalicious

Zee
    Thanks for the vote of confidence!

As of right now, I feel guilty and stupid. I thought I could make beef bone stock but left the burner on too high with not enough water and for too long. Came home to a house filled with smoke and very anxious pets.

Stupid stupid stupid.

Thank God I came home to a house filled with smoke and anxious pets.

I'm going to cuddle with my canines now.

Zee
    Just in case anyone actually sees this... They are all fine now.

Stressful day.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast