Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok, ok... page

Drumroll is offline Senior Member

Ok, ok...

Primal Fuel
    After reading the horror stories of so many people having bad relapses and bad reactions to CW foods and past non-primal ways, I propse this...

For all of us who don't have families willing to support us in our primal lifestyle we should put on regional "Primal Thanksgiving" gatherings!

I know, I know... We have Primal Con every year, but it's ALWAYS in California, and not all of us can afford to go that far. I propose more regional gatherings specifically for those of us who suffer from resistance from our familial units so that we can get together and support each other ourselves. If our families won't do it, we'll do it ourselves! Am I right?

That's what I love about you guys. You (well, mostly)... GET it!

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Hmm, I was just thinking, whilst walking in the rain, if I wasn't such a lazy feckless waster I would organise a UK primal camp in the summer (that's the warm wet bit of the year)
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

I just think that this would be a wonderful way for us all to get together and share our passion for all things primal at one of the times of year where so many of us face temptation from family and friends to change back and cast off our "caveman" ways.

Just looking around at the forum, a fair amount of damage and casualties have ensued. But I believe we can change all that by taking matters into our own hands next year!

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Rob View Post
    I would organise a UK primal camp in the summer (that's the warm wet bit of the year)
    Ummm you mean this last summer?.. when it was 10 degrees for our camping trip?.. In July?.......
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

MarissaLinnea is offline Senior Member
    That's a really cool idea!!

Quote Originally Posted by MarissaLinnea View Post
    That's a really cool idea!!
    I don't know where you are bassed out of, but if you like the idea then I say run with it!

Nigel is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Rob View Post
    I was just thinking, whilst walking in the rain, if I wasn't such a lazy feckless waster I would organise a UK primal camp in the summer (that's the warm wet bit of the year)
    I can let you know when I'm assessing D of E teams next warmer wet season in the Peak District or Dales, we could then walk in the rain together, later on eat meat and drink red wine of an evening.
    Why use a sledge hammer to crack a nut when a steam roller is even more effective, and, is fun to drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Drumroll View Post
    I don't know where you are bassed out of, but if you like the idea then I say run with it!
    I'm in Northern California.

Quote Originally Posted by MarissaLinnea View Post
    I'm in Northern California.
    Ok, and my point was, don't just say an idea sounds cool, do something about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Drumroll View Post
    Ok, and my point was, don't just say an idea sounds cool, do something about it!
    lol!!! I get what you are saying. But the reality of my situation is that it would be fairly difficult for me to organize something like this. I have five children, four of them are under the age of four. My life is crazy and hectic right now. There is a Primal group for the SF Bay Area that I'm a part of on FB and I still haven't had the chance to go to one of their potlucks to meet everyone, and they have those fairly often.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast